Chapter 5 🍁

~Y/N POV~

I love playing games with my daddy. It was just my birthday yesterday and he's off work to spend time with me. I'm now seven years old!

I'm getting big and one day I'll find my Prince Charming.

Hide and seek is my favourite game, just like tag but right now I was looking for my daddy. I could hear him laughing sometimes but I didn't know where.

I wanted to ask Namjoon the dog hybrid and Jungkook the bunny hybrid but my daddy would see so I don't think that would be the best thing to do. They were outside working on the plants with Sid the head gardener. That's body his real name but that's what I call him.

"Oh princess!" Daddy

I look around and I still can't see him around. He sounds so close but all I see is bushes and flowers.

"Daddy where are you?!"

The bushes in front of me moved and I noticed his foot at the bottom. He was here all this time and I didn't see him until now!

He laughed again and this time poked at his foot that stuck out and forced my hands into the bush to find his arm and pull him out.

While he was still laughing he climbed out the bush and wiped down his clothes from any leaves or flowers that may have fallen on him.

"You found me princess." Daddy

"That was so hard!"

He ruffled my hair and I swatted him away this time but that only made him laugh all over again.

"My turn to hide!"

"Okay. You go hide then and I'll count to ten." Daddy

He turned around and place his hands over his eyes and started counting just like he said he would. I excitedly ran down the garden to the other end as fast as I could and ran through a huge green bush.

I've never seen it before so it surprised me when I found a large metal fence and on the other side was some sort of wooden hut with no door or windows, just a gap in the wood. It was creepy looking and no one was around.

I'm a very curious child so when I see something new I act before I actually think what else it could be.

To my side there was something that looked like a door to go through and it was open a little bit so I opened it wider and stepped inside thinking maybe that it would be a good place to hide.

I giggled to myself when I started walking towards the hut but stopped and froze when a loud growl was heard from inside. Was that a dog?

Another growl soon followed meaning more than one. I didn't wait to find out what it was going to do and ran as fast as I could out the mental gate and back through the bushes.

The growls and barking followed me closely afterwards and I screamed at the top of my lungs scared for my life that these dogs are going to kill me when they get a hold of me. They sounded angry and ready to kill.

Running up the grass I kept going and I heard my daddy calling my name.

"Y/n? Y/N!!!" Daddy

"DADDY!!!"

I ran towards him at the top of the garden that seemed so far away and he ran towards me too with his hand stretched out to me and fright all over his face that matched my tears.

Suddenly I was jumped on from behind and I felt the sharp teeth sink into my ankle and shake its head rapidly.

I screamed even more and my daddy tried to run faster towards me now on the floor being teared into by a dog.

My thoughts making myself think I could die right now but then I felt one hard tug on my leg and then nothing more but he pain left and no longer being ripped into.

I turned into my back to see Namjoon now wrestling with the dog on the grass next to me. He had the dogs head within his arms that was snapping its jaws towards Namjoons face. But he was careful to lean back away from them and reach around for the dogs own jaws.

The dog was fighting back and thrashing around while Namjoon tried to keep it in place. I've never seen Namjoon look so scary right now. His face was pale and his eyes were a darker shade of their brown and his tail and ears as straight as I've ever seen before.

The next thing I know I'm picked up by my daddy and into his arms while I cry into his chest front he pain I feel in my foot. He caresses my back and tries to sooth me but it's not working the pain is so bad.

The second dog appears out of nowhere and runs up towards Namjoon, going crazy and barking at him but Namjoon doesn't pay attention to it a he wrestled on the grass with the first dog.

I flinched when the second dog unexpectedly flew across to the side when Jungkook came out of the trees and pushed it away from everyone and jumped on top of it to get it to stop.

My daddy forced my head back into his chest, to not look at what's going on and my daddy stands up with me tightly in his arms.

The dogs growling and barking until they both cry out at the same time with a crunch and then it become silent. Nothing cool autumn weather surrounding us with a little breeze in the wind.

"I-I'm so sorry s-sir. I-it won't h-happen again. W-we had to stop t-them." Namjoon

This last year I've gotten to know him I've never heard him stutter like that before. I clutched right in to my daddy and used his T-shirt to wipe my face from my tears.

"It okay boys. It needed to me done." Daddy

He didn't sound so serious when he spoke to them like he usually is.

"S-sir? I don't u-understand." Namjoon

"You both save my daughter. Thank you." Daddy

I yanked at my daddy's T-shirt. I wanted him to make the pain go away in my ankle.

"We'll talk about this later boys." Daddy

He then began walking away from the two hybrids in the garden but picked up the pace to run back through the house.

"Jon!! Watch the house! I need to take y/n to the hospital!!" Daddy

"Yes sir!!" Jon

"I'm coming too!" Sun

He ran through the house only to exit through the front door and into the car to be strapped in quickly by my daddy and sun climbing into the back seat with me.

Before my daddy got into the car Jackson came running out the front door and stoped when my daddy pointed a finger at him.

"Make sure no one touches the dog and rabbit hybrids until I get home, understood?!" Daddy

Jackson nods with a sigh and walks back into the house and closes the doors while daddy gets into the car and starts it to the drive to the hospital.

"This will only take a few minutes Princess." Daddy

I noddd and waiting for him to drive me to the hospital to check the damage. It pretty bad looking at it, I hope it doesn't get worse.

God know what would happened if the two dogs got to me, before Namjoon and Jungkook. They saved me without even knowing it and I'll be forever grateful.