Chapter 63🍁

~Y/N POV~

The day I've been looking forward to for a while has finally come and I couldn't wait. Luke, Chae and Sara had come over for this day and not to mention to stay for a few weeks too. My dad and Sun also came over for this day, as well as Suhos parents even though they know the truth in all this and have been very kind to me about all of this. I can see how Suho was such a gentlemen and kind hearted person considering his parents are exactly the same.

It's the gender reveal to the twins I couldn't wait for the results. The only person that knows is Suho since the doctor had to tell one of us and because I wanted the surprise Suho was told the results to organise this party and plus it was a good excuse for a gathering to see everyone again.

One thing for sure is I did not invite Moira, no way in hell. I wanted my family and friends around me but all that was missing was my hybrids the boys but something tells me they would be watching which is why the party is outside and again thankfully the weather stayed in our favour.

All of us gathered outside in the garden, since the plan was to use these hand held confetti cannons to find out the genders by the colours inside. I planned that I pop one while I asked Suho to pull the other at the same time. Just like ripping off a band aid. I wanted it done as fast as possible.

Because Suho's parents are here he wanted to introduce Luke properly to his parents since he told me they know about him and his sexuality it's just at the wedding they couldn't be doing anything like that since Moira and her cousins were there. But watching how Luke was so nervous to actually speak with them was pretty funny because he knows he's very outspoken and didn't want to come across as too much, but after a while of talking with them let's just say his parents seem to really like Luke since they couldn't stop laughing at some of his weird jokes and just his personality in general.

I was currently sitting on the table outside on the patio with my dad and Sun, well should I say my mother. My real mother that has been here my entire life and I didn't even know it.

We were talking about baby things and stuff like that where as my other two best friends have disappeared inside the house. I keep meaning to ask them what's up with them, they act fine together one minute and then the next they're just awkward?

I don't know but I'll ask them later whereas right now Sun was asking me what I was hoping for, boy or girl.

"I don't really have preference, I don't mind if they're boys or girls."

I smiled at my mom who was sitting next to me, since she hasn't left my side since she walked through my front door earlier today.

"Well I hope they're boys. I didn't have a son so I hope at least I'll have a grandson." Dad

Sun looked at him from across the table with a scowl where as I just laughed at his honesty as he calming drank out of his blue plastic cup.

"Soobin, it doesn't matter if they're girls or boys." Sun

"I know that but I would just like some boys in the family that's all. I wouldn't treat them any different if they're girls but honestly, boys would be ideal." Dad

He winked at me from across the table grinning widely and Sun sighs with the roll of her eyes. It's funny to see my dad so into the idea now of being a grandfather since when I told him I was so sure he was going to kill Jungkook or something but now he seems like he's excited but I can sense the worry from him sometimes but it's okay. I think everything will be okay, eventually.

"I think you could have girls Y/n." Sun

She whispers to me gently placing a hand on my bump.

"Traitor. It's boys, honey. I feel it, then I can take them out and do boy things with them such as sports since our princess here wasn't really into any of that." Dad