Chapter 49 🍁

~Y/N POV~

I was a little sad today because Chae and Sara had to go back home. Chaes grandmother became unexpectedly sick and Sara was due back home anyway for work.

It made me sad but thankful that Luke was staying with me though. Hopefully with him staying longer something can happen between him and Suho, it's about time that boy gets a guy again.

The four of us were saying our goodbyes as the taxi waits for them to say our goodbyes. I became an emotional mess, I don't know why but I just couldn't stop crying and that made Chae cry because she cried when I cry and even Sara became a little emotional it was a right mess. Luke however found it funny and was laughing at the three of us thinking the whole thing was amusing however I did not.

I got angry at Luke but instead of arguing with him I cried even more and this fuelled his laughter.

"Luke stop! It's not funny!"

I yelled at him furiously wiping my tears away from my eyes after I let go of Sara and Chae finishing our group hug.

"It's too funny! Your hormones are all over the place woman!" Luke

I scoffed at him and pushed him lightly.

"You know how sensitive I get when my period is coming."

I do get sensitive but never this sensitive but that could be because two of my best friends are going home and I don't want them to leave. Luke rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"Sure, that's what it is." Luke

"Huh?"

"Y/n!! I don't want to go but I have to!" Chae

She shouts back hugging me and I turn in her arms to hug her again.

"Text me when you get home, okay? Both of you?"

I asked looking at Sara who nods slowly biting her own lip.

"Of course." Sara

"You betcha!" Chae

We pulled away from the hug and Sara opens the car door and gets in first and then Chae after one last wave at both Luke and I and gets in closing the car door afterwards.

They both waved at us through the window just a s the car started to pull away, I didn't stop waving until the view of the car was gone out of sight.

"Well then it's just you and me now! Let's say we take this to your bedroom?" Luke

He wiggles his brows and hangs his arm on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and scoffed pushing him away again to stumble back lightly with a laugh.

"Luke stop."

"Okay okay. I'm sorry just trying to lighten the mood, but seriously let's go to your room. I'll even be a perfect gentleman and run you a bath, how about that?" Luke

He takes my hand and already starts pulling back towards the house up the front path to the front door to enter. I can never deny a bath when Luke offers to make one. I don't know how he does it but he always seems to make them just perfect, right temperature, just the right amount of bubbles and bath salts it's amazing.

"Okay fine."

I whined but to be honest I was looking forward to it.

"I knew you couldn't resist." Luke

He giggled looking back at me over his shoulder as we walk hand in hand into the house and up the two flight of stairs, passing Taehyung and Jimin too on the way up, saying our hellos and to my bedroom.