Chapter 65🍁

~Y/N POV~

I have two months left of my pregnancy and I can't wait at this point for it to be over with. Though my doctor says there's a chance I could go into labour early as that can happen sometimes when carrying more than one baby. After 36 weeks I could pretty much got into labour at any time, which is scary but I couldn't be more thrilled about it. I just want to meet my babies now.

Luke, Chae and Sara are still staying at my house but unfortunately have to go again next week. I don't want them to go but when things in their personal lives come along it can't be helped such as work or school.

Tonight the five of us including Suho are gathered in the living room watching movies. Luke and Suho were cuddled up on one couch together, Chae and Sara are seated on another side by side with Chae rubbing Sara's feet and I sat on a whole couch myself since I've been feeling big these days I needed the extra space.

In the movie we happened to be watching a woman has a baby and I cringed watching the whole thing because sit reminds me that I will be doing that also very soon. That somehow led to our conversation about my babies when Luke decided to have an outburst of how adorable babies are when he seen the baby on the screen.

"Y/n look how adorable that baby is!! I wonder if your babies will have Jungkooks cute bunny ears?!" Luke

It's hard to tell right now actually in the scan pictures even in the 3D ones but the doctor said it's a great possibility that will happen. It's a cute thought though.

"I don't know yet but we'll see."

"We'll get pushing!! I want to see those babies!! Come on uncle lukie can't wait forever!" Luke

He sits up on the couch and claps his hands at me while I just laugh and shake my head at him.

"Luke it doesn't work like that. Don't be so ridiculous." Sara

Luke pouts with a slight crease of a frown upon his forehead staring at Sara from her seat next to Chae.

"Babe they could come early there's no rush." Suho

He tugs Luke back to sit down against the couch.

"Wouldn't that be great if they did though?! I mean when it's safe enough obviously." Chae

I huff a little since I have mixed emotions. I want the babies to come but I'm scared of the giving birth part. I plan to give birth at home, here but it's still scary to think about.

"Y/n it'll be fine. It'll all be fine. Suho is here, Sun I mean your mom will be coming too so she can be here for you since your dad can't just now. Trust me y/n it'll all be fine." Sara

I appreciated her words to try and comfort me but I was still unsure but either way I'll have to give birth sooner or later.

"Well I'll try and keep that in mind thanks."

"Y/n have you thought of any names yet?" Chae

To be honest no, I haven't because I can't decide. I just wish I could discuss it with the seven hybrids that I miss so much. Especially to speak with one in particular but I know that can't happen for now.

"No not yet."

Luke gasps and sits up again pushing his hand down on Suhos leg to sit up more.

"I know! You can call the boy after me!! The name luke would be perfect!" Luke

I roll my eyes shaking my head.

"Thanks for the opinion Luke but no."

"What? Why?" Luke