Chapter 53 🍁

~SUHO POV~

Y/n and Luke were out shopping so I decided to do some work to which Mr Park allowed me to work in his office so I can stay at home but also work too because I obviously still need to.

But today I have an extra spring in my step today because Luke agreed to be mine, I now have a boyfriend. I just feel giddy thinking about it, I really do like him.

I actually just finished talking to jin and Hoseok about it in the kitchen when I decided on a lunch break. I made the food myself as I insisted because it felt weird to have to stand and watch Jin make it so I made it, it's my lunch anyway. Let's just say after I spoke to the two about it I left them shocked because they didn't have any idea about the fact I'm bi but I know I have boyfriend that so happens to me Luke.

They never even saw it coming.

Anyway I had to get back to work and I was only way to the stairs but as I began to walk up my phone pinged a text message, it was from Luke. So I didn't hesitate to answer it and look at what he said, but my eyes widen when I read what it said.

============================

MyBaby👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨: holy shit! Y/n is taking a pregnancy test!! Right now!! In this mall!!

Me: are you serious? Try and get her to come home and do it.

MyBaby👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Don't you think I've tried that! She's stubborn. She's currently peeing on it as we speak. I'm just waiting for her.

MyBaby👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨: I'm not in the woman's toilet though! I just wanted to get that out there, we're in the disabled toilets. 😋

Me: but doesn't that mean you're in the same room??

MyBaby👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨: yes but my back is turned. We've peed in the same room as each other before so it's no big deal. Chae and Sara included 😌

Me: okay? Well anyway the boys should know if this. Hang on I'll add them to the chat. Jackson too I think.

MyBaby👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨: WAIT!! They all have phones?!

Me: yeah Mr Park got them phones. I'll add them just now.

MyBaby👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Yeah okay well Y/n finished peeing on the stick thing. We have to wait three minutes. She's a bit of a mess so give me a minute.

Me: thats okay she will be. I'll just explain to the guys what's going on. You can just join in when you can.

MyBaby👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨: 😘

( I chuckled at lukes emoji he sent me and sat down on the stairs. The hybrids are gonna freak out and Jackson needs to be part of this too, whether he knows this already or not I don't know but I think he should also be part of this conversation.)

Suho 😎 added Jackson 🤓 to chat.

Suho 😎 added Joon🐶 to chat.