Chapter 57 🍁

~JUNGKOOK POV~

As I'm cutting the grass all I can think about was the situation.

To be honest I really like the fact Y/n is pregnant and the fact its mine. I love it but I have bad timing, very bad timing. I shouldn't of done it and I know that very well but I just couldn't help myself, Jackson was right I wasn't ready to come back when I did. I don't regret it though, that's one thing just the timing is bad.

I know Mr Park is here with Sun, they're currently talking to Y/n about everything. It's like a massive weight off my shoulders. I hated not being able to tell her anything but now she knows but come to think of it now, she could tell Mr Park right now that she's pregnant and I'm scared. I don't know how he'll react or if Y/n will tell him it was me that got her pregnant but at the same time he'll find out eventually anyway.

And guessing by the fast, angry approaching steps coming my way from inside the house, Mr Park now knows and he's coming for me. The back door from the kitchen slams open and I squeak in surprise when actually I'm not that surprised just startled by the way he opened the door.

Mr Park glared at me from the door before rushing over to my frozen self, ,grabbing me by the straps on my dungarees and shook me a little, getting close to my face with his.

"We need to talk. Now." Mr Park

I gulped nervously but nodded. He drags me along with him towards the trees and bushes. The secluded part of his garden into the woods that was still on his land. No one will see us here, is this how I die?

He continued to drag me in silence until we came to a stop and he let me go pushing me back slightly when he did.

"How can you be so stupid Jungkook? Mr Park

I licked my bottom lip out of nerves, staring at the grass below my feet, I cant look at him, he's angry with me.

"I'm sorry."

"Well sorry is not going to make things better now is it?!" Mr Park

I shook my head, stuffing my hands into my pockets, still not being able to bring myself to look at my angry master, even though he soon wont be.

"We'll have to be more careful now. If Simon or Elliot find out about this we're going to have problems you understand that right?!" Mr Park

I nod, biting my inner cheek trying to suppress my anger to thoughts of those cousins. I hate them, I've met them many times over the years. They were well known in helping Jon and Moira with us hybrids in that arena. They're sneaky and dangerous, I know what they're capable of.

"Oh god this is a mess!! I'm gonna have to talk to Suho, we're gonna have to make up some story for now until the seven of you are sorted. A couple months right? That's all you need?" Mr Park

He looks at me expecting an answer and I cringe knowing that's not the case. Mr Park sees my reaction, stepping dangerously close to me again, feeling his breath on my face to how close he was to me.

"What was that reaction? You need more time than that?" Mr Park

"Yes."

I was beyond nervous right now and took a step back from Mr Park. He looked at me in disbelief with hands on his hips.

"Just how much more longer are we talking about here? And why longer time?" Mr Park

I can't tell him. It's something between the seven of that we have planned for ourselves, not even Jackson knows, just us seven. It's gonna be hard as hell but it'll be worth it in the end.