Chapter 79🍁

~Y/N POV~

(FOUR YEARS LATER)

Four years passed by in a flash. They've gone by really quickly but I guess that's because of my horny husbands who just want the house filled with kids.

Not only are the twins now six years old, they are starting school today. It's their first day of school and not only are they excited but myself too. Then theirs my husbands who have been fussing all morning to also get the other three children ready for the day.

I guess you could say the night over four years ago now, when I told my husbands I would like more children, that night I conceived the now four year, Mina. She was fathered by Taehyung and sports the same tanned coloured tail and lion ears to match. The same smile and bubbly personality but the only facial feature she has from Taehyung would be her eyes and lips. Everything else is me. Some days she looks like him, some days she looks more like me.

The it just went on from there, it was like I opened a gate or something and since then it's just hasn't stopped when popping out children you could say.

I could hear the running feet of Sunny and BoBo from upstairs as I stood in the kitchen with Jin but also with Namjoon literally clinging onto my left hand refusing to leave my side. Every now and then he would lean over and smell me which I don't mind since it doesn't bother me at all but jin was a little annoyed that Namjoon was hovering in the kitchen.

"Seriously could you move your ass out of here Namjoon. We're making breakfast." Jin

"I could help too, you know." Namjoon

"Then do something rather than look like your about to eat our wife. She's pregnant not a chew toy for you dog." Jin

Namjoon growled lowly but couldn't bite back when two excited bunnies came bouncing into the kitchen all excited for their first day. All smartly dressed in their school uniform but with a panting Jimin behind them, clutching onto the nearest wall for support and Jungkook came to stand beside him smiling proudly at his children wearing his also smart suit and tie ready for work himself.

"Those two.....are......very fast." Jimin

"What can I say, they get that from me." Jungkook

He laughs at Jimin just to enter the kitchen to tell the kids to calm down so they can get their breakfast at the table.

"Are you two excited for the first day of school?" Jin

"Yeah!! I cant wait!" BoBo

The twins were excitedly clapping their hands together just when Jungkook sat beside them on the table.

"I want to make so many friends." Sunny

"And you will Sunny, don't worry about it."

I smiled at her cuteness as I walked around the counter top with their plate of waffles in hand to set down in front of them. Jungkook pouted as if to say 'wheres mine' but I just gave him a look back to say wait. This time Namjoon didn't follow me to the table but stayed routed in place knowing I was about to come back. Since I last week Namjoon has been glued to me and it's because I'm now pregnant again and it's obvious his parental instincts are even worse this time because this child would be biologically his.

The twins thanked me for their food which I couldn't help but kiss each one of them on the top of the head before going back to the counter but before I could pick up a further two plates Jimin beat me to it and took a plate for himself and for Jungkook.

"I got this babe." Jimin

He kissed my cheek and headed to the table to join the twins and Jungkook who was now the bouncing bunny waiting for his food. Really, the twins and Jungkook are too much alike in that way when they get excited.