Chapter 22 🍁

~Y/N POV~

Thud

"Arg, that hurt."

Slowly opening my eyes still cuddled up to Namjoons chest warmly and comfortably. I could hear Luke groaning somewhere in the room. He ruined my beauty sleep after such an amazing night.

At the bottom of the bed I felt a slump in the bed and then soon followed by a lighter slump next to me feet.

"Luke shush, no one wants to your whining so early in the morning." Chae

"Well excuse me for dripping over this shoe, that belong to this sexy man beast right here." Luke

I saw in the corner of my eye his finger reach towards the ears of the german shepherd hybrid. Quickly did I respond and grab his hand glare at Luke.

"Don't even think about it."

Chae giggles quietly but the man next to me starts to stir before opening his own eyes sleepily but his ear twitched and it brushed past my wrist and he jolts backwards from me to sit up quickly, the sheet of the bed falling to his lap to show off his toned chest and stomach.

"Good morning handsome." Luke

He smirked but I pushed his hands away and sat up myself but pulling the sheet up with me to cover my breasts.

"Yeah luke you're looking good with your new look."

I sarcastically commented and he frowned causing the light lines of where his brows would be to mesh together. I bit my lip from laughing and looked at Chae as if to ask her why she didn't tell him yet but she shrugs biting on her own lip.

"What new look? What are you talking about woman?" Luke

I cocked my head to the side and licked my lips bringing my finger to where my eyebrow are an rubbed my own.

"Nothing, it's just I wouldn't be so proud of your brows anymore or should I say what's left of them?"

He gasps so loud and his face was pure shocked and yet disgusted by what I had said.

"NO!" Luke

With his hands straight to his eye brows his fingers brushed over his bare skin where his eyebrows once were. Chae randomly takes out a mirror sitting into he edge of the bed and hands it to Luke who snatched it out her hands and his reaction was so worth it.

He drops the mirror, his complexion turning white and lets out a scream mixed with an exaggerated gasp.

"NOOOO!! MY PRECIOUS BROWS!! MY BABIES!!" Luke

He was very proud of his eyebrows but now may they rest in piece.

We all burst out laughing and Namjoon taps Luke on the back as Luke glares at him but his face only makes it even more funny. I could barely breath from laughing so hard.