Chapter 78🍁

~Y/N POV~

We had been married a year now, it's passed by so fast. Too fast if you ask me and don't even get me started on the twins. Their second birthday is coming up and they're walking, talking and lets just say they have literally everyone in the family wrapped around their finger. The worst one is my dad.

He's a sucker for giving in to whatever they say and sometimes it gets too much to the point I have to say something because the boys are too chicken to say anything. It's understandable really given how they grew up around my dad even if everything is completely different now.

My husband's had the day off work today but at one point Jin had to take a business meeting through Skype but he was only gone for fifteen minutes.

He sat to sit in the car because we had a day out at the beach but still it was a great day and the weather was on our side.

After our busy with everyone in our family there to join us, friends and all we came home exhausted. The twins needed a bath because of all the sand so Hoseok and Namjoon were in bath and bed duty. Usually we have a bedtime schedule on who on what nights takes the twins to bed and bathed too. So tonight it's there's.

The whole day I watched Sunny and BoBo I can't help but think they're growing up too fast and they're not babies anymore but toddlers. I've been thinking for a few weeks now about talking to my husbands about having another child but none of them bring it up so it makes me worried in case they don't bring it up because they're happy with just Sunny and BoBo.

I was thinking about bringing it up tonight but I don't know how to. Everyone right now was scattered around the house doing their own thing.

We've not long moved into our forever house so it's all still very new but just the way we like it.

I was in the living room with Taehyung who was sitting on the floor in his pjs trying to pick a movie to watch with our small collection of films.

Jin and Yoongi I know are in the kitchen since Yoongi had not long asked me if I wanted a drink and mentioned that Jin was in the middle of making snacks. Hoseok and Namjoon were obviously with the children and Jimin and Jungkook must still be getting showered and dressed, possibly. With those two you never know sometimes.

"Ah fuck it! I can't decide what to put on. Y/n!" Taehyung

I look up from my phone to Taehyung now sitting crossed legged on the floor looking back at me.

"What?"

"What are you in the mood for? Romance? Horror? Comedy?" Taehyung

I shrugged my shoulders not knowing what to pick either. I had something in mind to talk to them all about I couldn't think of something for us all to watch tonight plus I think I'll end up passing out anyway. The sea air really makes you tired when you've been out in it all day.

"Well you're no help." Taehyung

He pouted, dropping two DVD boxes to the floor.

"Let's watch a horror!" Jimin

"Fuck no!" Hoseok

Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook walk into the living room in their own pjs but all with damp hair as if they had just taken a shower.

"Aw come on Hoseok. You'll like it." Jungkook

"Fuck you Jungkook." Hoseok

Jimin and Jungkook laughed at him. Hoseok sighed and rolled his eyes just to jump on the couch next to me and place his arm around my shoulder pulling me close to his side and kissing my cheek. Jimin sat on the opposite side of me taking my hand while Jungkook went to sit beside Taehyung on the floor going through the DVD's.