Chapter 11 🍁

~Y/N POV~

My dad arrived home this morning and while I was in my room unpacking a few things with the help of Jimin, I was asked by Jackson to see my dad.

Apparently my dad wants to speak to me about something but I don't question it since I wanted to see him too. It's been a few months since I last saw him when he visited me, so I missed him.

Jimin insisted on continuing with unpacking my things. I told him he didn't have to but he was stubborn about it so I just left it.

Yesterday I should of unpacked but I spent all day with the boys. Well men hybrids now, it's weird to call them boys when now they're clearly men.

I knocked on my dads office and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Dad

With that said I slowly opened the door and walked in to close the door behind me.

"Well isn't it my beautiful daughter." Dad

I blushed at my dads words and walked over to him as he stood up from his desk with open arms.

Once I approached him we hugged for several minutes since it has been months since we last seen each other.

When we pulled apart I couldn't remove the smile from my face and sat down in a chair in front of his desk and cross my legs over. I watched how he sat back down on his chair and took off his glasses and placed them on the desk and leaned back.

"How was your first night back? You settled in yet?" Dad

"It was great actually, to see everyone again. It was really good. I was actually in the middle of unpacking some things when Jackson told me you'd like to see me."

He quickly raised a brow and chuckled.

"Oh really? Well I just wanted to see you since I just got back and I'll have to unfortunately leave again tomorrow." Dad

Oh.
Why am I not that surprised?

"Do you really have to? I just got back."

He drops his smile and nods sadly.

"Unfortunately so yes, I have a few more arrangements to make and when I come back we have some things to discuss and we can spend even longer time together." Dad

He tried to reason with me and I guess that's okay, as long as it's a few days.

"What things do we have to discuss? Can we not talk about it now?"

He shook his head and crossed his arms over his chest.

"No yet. It's a surprise for now." Dad

Oh! I like surprises!

"How long will you be gone for?"

He frowns at my question and shook his head with a heavy sigh. I don't think I'm gonna like what he says.

"Three months." Dad

WHAT???!!!

Are you kidding me?!

"Dad! I thought with me coming back we can spend more time together!"

"And we will when I come back. I'll be here on a short break and we can spend some quality time together. You and me. Plus don't forget your mother is here too." Dad

I rolled my eyes at the mention of her. I don't really consider her as my mother. She's been nothing but cruel and bitter for as long as I remember. Maybe a small part of still loves her but she's lost all respect from me.