Chapter 70🍁

~Y/N POV~

After the birth of my twins, Jungkook helped me out the bath tub, of course after the babies were dried and sorted all thanks to Jungkook. He's been an absolute angel with everything and I don't know what would of happened if he wasn't here with me.

Jungkook is a saint.

Although it was pretty funny seeing him wrap the babies up in towels. He was scared because the boy baby started to squirm and let out a little cry when he was wrapped up and Jungkook got scared that he wrapped him up too tightly. His face was pretty funny to the reaction.

Afterwards Jungkook carried me out the bathroom and helped me to get dried and gave me his clothes to wear comfortably and again I was back in his bed under the blankets and took up the opportunity to hold both my babies in my arms again.

Jungkook took a moment to go back into the bathroom to clean it up since the three of us were now perfectly okay. However I seen the next opportunity to feed my babies since they started to get a bit restless.

I'll tell you one thing, the girl baby took to my breast instantly and she was so calm and peaceful. I could already tell she's going to be the easy baby. Where as the boy, he decided to make a fuss about the whole ordeal but eventually got a hang of things.

A little drama queen for a boy, I think he's gonna cause trouble as he grows up, I can see it.

"Did you think of any names for them?" Jungkook

I look up from my babies, suckling away and shook my head as Jungkook steps back I to the bedroom from the bathroom while he dries his hands with a towel.

"Not really. It didn't feel right to pick names without any of you with me."

I stated sadly and Jungkook took up a space on the edge of the bed to peer down at the feeding babies.

"I've thought of names but I didn't know if you'd like them. Well, actually I thought of one for the girl." Jungkook

His large hand caresses the little girls tiny head, just behind her little floppy bunny ears that I had to move to the side away from her face.

"What name did you think of?"

A smile crept up on his face and he looks at me with so much softness in his eyes, he looked ready to cry again.

"I thought we could call her Sunny, after your mom." Jungkook

I actually liked that idea. Sunny.

"We can call her sunny then."

He chuckles and looks back down at the babies again but I noticed how his sights set on the little baby boy and a light frown appeared on his face for just a moment. I could tell he was thinking quite hard about something.

"If I remember correctly. Jin thought of a name for a boy too. I thought it had a nice ring to it." Jungkook

I only looked at him, watching his expressions as he looks down at our babies. To be honest, since I had no clue what to call the babies, if my hybrids had any ideas on what to call these two then I'd gladly accept it.