Chapter 34 🍁

~Y/N POV~

A further three days have passed by.

I spent almost all my time with Hoseok and Jin. I've missed them and all I could do was stay with them and help them about the house because what else do I have to do around here.

I haven't spoken to Jackson yet because Jin did say that he wanted to speak to me, but I can only assume he's busy looking after the others to which I appreciate him doing where ever they may be.

Jin and Hoseok won't tell me anything about where they were or why. They change the subject by distracting me with kisses and cuddles and other activities if I do say so myself. I'm not complaining one bit about the affection they've been giving me, in fact I love it. But I can't help but think about the others and that gets me down just a little bit.

That's led me to the outdoor swimming pool just on the side of the house. I've always come here to be alone if it's not my bedroom. You can't see the pool from the house since there's a little path that digs a little further from the house and garden but it's peaceful and quiet.

I just needed sometime with my thoughts plus Jin and Hoseok were busy right now in my dads office. Paul received a text message from my dad for a video chat this morning so I decided to go for a swim.

For my swimwear I decided to wear a plain black and white poke a dot bikini. It's nothing fancy but it's only so I can swim my thoughts away in the pool.

On a near by sun lounger I placed my towel and flip flops down safely to use for afterwards and jumped into the pool like a bomb!

Coming back up to the surface I swam to one end of the pool and to the other. Swimming is great exercise but also it relieves me of my stressful thoughts even if it is for a couple minutes.

I continue to swim from one side to the other until I decided to start swimming under water like a mermaid just for the fun of it. I'm by myself and no one could see me from the house so I'm all good. I can act like a child and splash about underwater and pretend even for a moment im a real life mermaid.

I dove once more under the water, holding my breath for as long as I need to, to get to the other side. Luckily I can hold my breath for that long and reached the surface, pulling myself up with the help of the side of the pool.

I gasped for air and opened my eyes but only to find a pair of black boots standing in front of me. Gardening boots to be exact.

"Hello Y/n."

Looking up at the hybrid that I stared up at in complete awe. The sun was shining over his head making his gorgeous facial features stand out a little more almost stealing Hoseoks name of being my sunshine.

"H-hi Jungkook."

I smile widely at him, Joy filling my body that another one of them has come home. This was definitely a surprise. Jungkook chuckled at my stuttering and sat down in front of me, crossing his legs as he sits on his bum in front of me.

"You having fun there?" Jungkook

He cocks his head to the side with an amusing smile, his bunny ear also flopping to one side which made him look so much more cuter. But I know too well his cute bunny looks deceive him, he's total daddy when he wants to be.

"I am. I just needed sometime to rid my mind of some thoughts."

I shrugged as he dropped his smile to frown instead.

"Oh, what thoughts is that?" Jungkook

I battered my eyelashes at him but shyly looked down to the water.