Chapter 54 🍁

~Y/N POV~

Here are, all of us my dads office sitting in uncomfortable silence.

Although Jimin and Taehyung's cuddles that I'm currently receiving by being sandwiched between the two helps but I'm still trying to process that I'm pregnant. The moment I seen those two lines in that test, that was it, I was balling like a baby because I have no idea how this is all going to go. I want to keep it, it's just that I'm getting married and apparently the boys will be gone after I do. So that would mean I could be doing this alone. Not entirely alone but just with out them when I know one of them is the father. I just don't know which one.

Jackson, Suho and Luke were currently standing in one line next to each other in front of my dads desk. Jackson currently looked deep in thought where as Luke was staring down Jungkook but not in the way he usually does all the while Suho is whispering in Luke's ear about something.

When I look at Jungkook he is currently avoiding Luke's glaring and has sunk down into his seat trying to avoid everyone in the room especially me because he hasn't even looked at me once since I walked in.

"Right so Y/n I must state the obvious here. Your pregnant." Jackson

I nod quietly into Jimins chest still half and half with my thoughts.

"Well that is obvious isn't that right Jungkook?" Luke

As Jungkook remained silent I looked over at him across the room but he's slowly nodding his head but still without looking at anyone.

"I must also ask you Y/n if you plan to keep it? Just so we have an idea of where the future may take us." Jackson

Jackson spoke so calmly but firm also because of the seriousness of the topic of conversation. I took a moment to think about it and I felt Taehyungs hand caress the back of my head, his fingers running through my hair.

"Yes I want to."

My voice only came out as a whisper but it was loud enough to be heard. I heard Jackson sigh heavily by the desk but could only see half his body since Jimin made sure to keep me close against his chest as Taehyung cuddled me from my other side.

"Oh man." Jungkook

I heard him whisper to himself and watched how he sunk down further into his seat and crossed his arms over his chest. Both Yoongi and Namjoon whipped their heads straight to Jungkook as they were the two sitting closest but I think everyone in the room heard it anyway but just didn't pay it any attention.

"Well Y/n we have to tell you that when you and Suho get married the boys will have to leave for a little while, remember that?" Jackson

Oh yeah. This is the worse timing ever.

So I cuddled more in Jimin, refusing to let him go and nodded yet again.

"But I'll obviously be here to help you Y/n. You wont be alone." Suho

"Oh and me too!! I'll be an uncle so I'm not passing this opportunity up! Babies are so cute and not to mention bunny babies with their floppy ears." Luke

"Luke!" Jin

What?

What makes Luke think that the baby is Jungkook's?

"Opps." Luke

I looked at my best friend in confusion and he just sheepishly smiles at me, scratching the back of his head while the boys glare at him, especially Jungkook. Can they tell who the father is or what?

"Y/n Jungkook is the father." Jackson

My eyes widen and immediately land on Jungkook who was still glaring at Luke who was now giving him a challenging look back but until he couldn't take it anymore and wink at him but I think that made Suho jealous because Suho took Luke's hand and yanked him closer to his side and whispered in his ear.