Chapter 6 🍁

~Y/N POV~

13 years old.

I just found out last night that for the next five years I'll be attending a private school, meaning I'll be sent away until I've graduated from school.

I hate it and I don't want to leave my hybrids.

That's right, I call them mine now. Since I was attacked by the dogs back when I was seven my dad became a little less strict with them, as long as they do stick to the rules and do their jobs, they are free around the house to play with me if I wanted that.

He must of gained more trust in their kind when two of them saved me and I told him many many stories about the others and my secret time with them. If he was okay with two of them then why the others too?

Through the years you can say I gained a massive crush on all of them as we all grew up together and grew up older. I love them, a lot. They're like my other family and they help me when I got through bad times with my mom.

She's very mean to me still but I still don't say nothing back to her. I should but I can't.

I hope she doesn't take out her anger on the boys while I'm gone which leads to me thinking of a way to get them away from here, even if my dad has been a little more nicer to them.

All day I've been thinking of a plan and that's the sneak them out and let them run for it. They'll stick together and be fine. I'm sure of it. I may never see them again when they run for it but it's better than staying around to be abused.

I know they still do, in more ways than one. I may be thirteen but I'm not stupid. Jin and Yoongi are seventeen now, I understand what's going on and it sickens me that it's happening.

They all received the same abuse and I know Jungkook is next since they all started at the age of fourteen.

My mom uses them for money, so her friends could spend some fantasy time with a hybrid. It's sick and they need to go as soon as possible.

Like most nights I wait until everyone has gone to bed and as always I sneak down to the basement and grab the keys to their cells. After all these years I know where they're kept.

In a small safe in the basement in the corner next to jimins cell. The password is my birthday.

It took me a while to find out that's what it was but I managed.

I wanted to get them all out of here as soon as possible and I haven't told them I'll be leaving next week yet, I don't have the heart to tell them but I'll have to tell them this way.

"Y/n? Why are you running around like a crazy person?" Tae

I looked over my shoulder to see Tae presses his face against the bars frowning at me in confusion. I closed the safe after taking the keys and ran over to his cell first.

"I'm getting you all out of here."

"What? Why?" Tae

"I'll explain later."

I unlocked his cell and he walked out slowly. Then one by one I opened up all their cells, surrounded by all their questions that they were all asking me at once.

"Shush, all of you. I'm getting you all out of here."

"Why though?" Namjoon

I sighed, in frustration. We don't have time for this. I grabbed his hand and hobi's and pulled them towards the stairs.

"Just everyone follow me. I'll explain when we get there."

"Erm, okay." Jungkook

I don't have to tell them to be quiet at this time of night while we sneak around the house. They all followed me as asked but they must of grown more confused why I lead them outside and through the garden to make our way through the trees next to my house and continue to walk further in.