Chapter 8 🍁

~Y/N POV~

I've been crying on and off all day.

I don't want to leave and today is the day I say my goodbyes and leave after breakfast. It's all day trip to the other side of the country but for everything I've got I don't want to leave the boys behind. They're my everything. My friends.

With wanting to spend as much time as I can with them all this morning my dad surprisingly allowed all seven of them to help me pack a few extra things in my bedroom, only if the bedroom door is kept open.

I was thankful for dad at least allowing that for me before I go, giving me that extra time to spend with them.

But to be honest I didn't really need to pack anything else. All my clothes and some extra belongings were packed last night so really all we did was spend time in a massive group hug on my bed.

It was not very often I got to spend time with all of them at once unless it had something to do with me sneaking downstairs to the basement for the keys to their cells again. I'm a pro at that now.

"We're going to miss you y/n." Jimin

He whined and snuggled closer to my left side. The tip of his fox ear brushed against my cheek and it actually tickled a little bit. I giggled to reach around from his back to run my fingers through his hair and to the tip of his ears.

"I'll miss you too, foxy."

He laughed at the name I gave him, but started to voice out a satisfied grumble from his chest.

"I want that too!" Tae

I laughed at again at taes cuteness and gave him the same affection in return while he lay next to me. Jungkook was lying on his side on my pillows just above my head, playing quietly with my hair. Now and again he'll lean down to sniff it and bury his nose in my hair. It doesn't bother me so I don't say anything about it. I guess he's just taking a point or two to smell my scent before I go.

Hobi was sitting, crossed legged in between my spread out legs. He stayed quiet and fiddled with the bottom of his black thin vest. Clearly he's upset but doesn't know what to do or say since everyone else including Namjoon and Jin took up places to join our group hug. Even in their animal forms, it was still as good as anything.

I just wished Yoongi would join in. He's done nothing but stay in tiger form and sulk at the end of the bed, next to my feet.

"Yoongi please, join us?"

I stopped scratching Tae and jimins heads and they both moaned about it but I just ignored them.

The tiger only looked at me in the eyes with his large green ones. He didn't move, just stared and I held his stare. Usually I can't because I begin to blush and look away but this time, I'm not going to look away. This would be the last time I see them for years so I'm gonna take as much time staring into those eyes as I can, even if he does see my blush.

But Namjoons lick to the cheek pulled my attention away from the tigers eyes and I giggled. He didn't stop he just kept licking, it was funny yet ticklish.

I started to squirm a little bit as the dog hybrid stood over me but he stopped when I felt a heavy weight in my legs right next to Hobi.

It was Yoongi.

He came closer and I couldn't be more happier.

I reached down so my fingers were just reaching the ends of his fur on the side of his neck next to his metal collar.

"I'm gonna miss you."

I whispered to him.

"I'm gonna miss all of you. I don't want to go."