Chapter 28 🍁

~Y/N POV~

(Smut warning! ⚠️💦)

I shivered upon Taehyung words but only for him to then literally sweep me off my feet and wrap my legs around his waist to carry me to my bed and place me down to hoover over me.

With a growl did he rip T-shirt and bra at the same time. I didn't understand his sudden change of behaviour but seeing him all worked up, hot and bothered just turned me on.

"Tae stuck to the plan." Jimin

Jimin chuckled from somewhere in the room.

"Fuck no!" Tae

He growled before aggressively attacking my lips before he again leaned up to sit above me with his knees of either side of me to tear off his own vest and black trousers.

"Hey there kitten." Yoongi

He purred in my ear just for another pair of hands that I found to be Hoseok, to play with my nipples with his lips against my neck.

"As you can see after last night, you caused a problem for us. We know it's not your fault so, we'd like to make it up to you." Yoongi

He sneered to smirk up at Taehyung who was watching Hoseok with lustful eyes, play with my bare breasts that made me want to moan in pleasure by its shelf by the sensation he gave me on my sensitive nipples.

"We also didn't like that comment that asshole made. That he couldnt smell our scent on you other than Joons, SO we're here to correct that problem." Jin

Jin comes to sit above my head looking down at me with such dark eyes and the very same lustful eyes at Taehyung shares.

My whole body jolted down the bed sheets at the aggressive way Jungkook pulled off my sweat pants, but Jin quickly grabbed me around the shoulders to stop me from going any further.

"Do you understand what we're going to do?" Jin

I nod as right now I couldn't even find my voice from shock yet how unreal they all seemed as all of them in this room were taking off their clothes.

"Good. Tae, you know what to do." Yoongi

With that said Hoseok removes himself from me for then Taehyung to again hoovers over me, hands on either side of my face, grinning mischievously before his right hand, slithered down my body until he cupped my womanhood.

He let out a breathy chuckled on my lips before he whispered so low that his voice sounds so much more deeper than before.

"You're so wet for me. I've waited so longer for this I'm not even going to go easy on you." Taehyung

His lips smashed onto mine, hungrily devouring my ever taste. I felt a hand on each ankle to force myself to spread my legs wider for Taehyung to position himself at my entrance while he distracted me.

Without wasting a moment he pushed himself into me just for us to both groan into each other's lips with pure pleasure. His lips formed a smirk as they were still attached to mine and like he said didn't he didn't go easy on me, making myself thankful that Taehyung wasn't the one to take my virginity. That may have gone a whole completely different way.

He pounded into me like the true lion he is. I squeezed around him almost reaching my climax so quickly that he pulled away from my lips, to take each of my hands and entwines them together, pinning them above my head.