Chapter 16 🍁

~Y/N POV~

After lunch today Jackson told me that my dad had requested a video chat in his office and I was definitely going to accept it. I can finally talk to him about all this mess even if I get in trouble about this I don't care.

My friends are arriving this evening so I'll be seeing them later but I still have a bone to pick with my dad and Jackson so why not bring up all this abuse while we're at it and let it all out in the open.

I followed Jackson to my dads office and he closed the door behind me while took a seat in his chair behind his desk knowing he'll show up on his computer to have a serious talk with me.

I know I had an attitude on me today but after yesterday I was in no mood to be nice, well I couldn't be mean to the boys. I just couldn't they did nothing wrong but I was fuming with anger about Moira and Jon and not to mention frustrated that yesterday Jackson was doing god knows what yesterday and my dad couldn't be reached.

Either I was over reacting or my period was coming or something but still I've never felt so mad in my life.

I turned on my dad computer and logged into my own Skype account and waited for my dad to call me. Jackson stood with his hands in his pockets in front of the desk waiting for my dad to call but it didn't take long for his picture to show up.

I answered it, clicking on the green button and sat back just as his face appeared on the screen.

"Y/n what were you thinking yesterday?" Dad

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"It wasn't my fault. Yeah I pushed the woman but the way she spoke to Yoongi was rude and disrespectful, she should of asked more politely."

"Y/n, you know it's best to leave your mother to do what she wants. She's a piece of work then you get her angry." Dad

"Then leave her then! I don't get how you can be SO in love with a woman like that."

He sighed and sat back in his own chair, wiping his own face with his hand.

"It's complicated y/n. I can't explain it. I've spoken to your mother anyway and I've sent her to stay at her cousins house until I send for her." Dad

I smiled at that note.

"Thank god. She needed to be gone."

"Y/n that's your mother you're talking about." Dad

He scolded me but I didn't care.

"She lost that right to be my mother the moment she slapped me. Did you not see the footage?"

He nods and folds his arms over his chest, wrinkling his shirt.

"I watched it." Dad

"And?"

I leaned forward towards the screen.

"Like I said I sent your mother to her cousins. Jon will take a leave of absence for two weeks and Namjoon will be given tranquillisers to calm his temper for the rest of the week." Dad

"What?! Why does Namjoon have to take tranquillisers?"

"He's a hybrid y/n. His temper could get him in even bigger trouble if we're not careful." Dad

I sighed and looked away at the pen still laying on the desk, biting on my inner cheek. There's nothing I can do about that I suppose. I'll just keep a better eye on him since I don't like that thought he'll be taking stuff like that.

"As for you young lady." Dad

I looked back up at the screen, totally unbothered about what punishment I get.