Your blind too

Bendy's POV

I really hate my mom's girlfriend. She is too old for him and she treats him like shit. Everyday I see her making a big fuss about everything. And not to mention that I know her dirty secret. Yeah she's married and wants my mom out of all the guys out there my mom is who she wants. Late at night my mom goes to kitchen to clear his mind. Sometimes I can hear him. "I wish there was a way to show Devil that he's in a bad relationship. But he's too blind to see it." He said as he tried to keep his calm. "Mom are you worried about Dad?" I said as I walked up to him. He then wrapped and arm around me as I laid my head on his side. "Truth is yes. I'm worried about him. I know I shouldn't since I'm in a relationship but I still care for him even when we are not together anymore." He said. "Mom don't you think your blind too." I said. He looked at me as if I said something hurtful. A tear fell as he covers his mouth. "I-I never thought about that Bendy. Am I blinded by who I'm in love with?" He asked. "I don't know Mom. But it's best you find out the truth before it's too late." I said.

Dice's POV

The next day I thought about what Bendy said. "Am I in a toxic relationship too? No. I can't be." I then brushed it off and made my to Devil's office. Inside I saw him with an ice pack on his left eye. "Devil are you alright? What happened? Why are covering your left eye?" I asked. "It's nothing. I just bumped into a pole." He said as he put some sunglasses on. "Devil what's with the sunglasses?" "My vision is fucked up." He lied. I then brushed it off. "I saw your girlfriend on my way here." "You did?" "Yeah I saw her with some other guy. She told me that it was her old friend that just moved into the city." He said as he signed some contracts. "But hey I gotta admit. There is something a bit off with her. Have you ever looked at her fingers. I noticed she was wearing a wedding ring. I asked her about it and she said that it was a friendship ring. But I don't think it's a friendship ring." He said. "Pfft. Your wrong. I know she isn't married. She told me before we started dating that she never was married." I said. "You a wise man once told me that I was blind with the person I'm with. And that wise person is probably our son. Maybe he's right. Your blind with your relationship too." "I just talked to Bendy about that. I told him that it's just silly for him to think about that kind of stuff." "He's depressed Dice. Of course he's gonna talk about that. All teens go through that. And who knows. He might be telling the truth about your girlfriend." I then thought about it. What if Bendy could possibly be telling the truth about Queen and that I'm blind by her lies. No. I trust her with all my heart. "Well look I know your trying to support me and shit but that's enough. I know Bendy is our son and all but I personally don't believe both of you. " I said. Devil then cough up his coffee. "Dice your making a big mistake. We love you but your being bold and bitchy again. And only I know what happens when you act like that. You trust her far too much. Your gonna be heart broken more likely betrayed when the truth comes out." "Well guess what I don't trust not a single thing that comes out of your mouth nor his. Now if you'll excuse me I have a casino to run downstairs." I said and walked out. That day I didn't say a word to neither of them. All I did was waited for my girlfriend to come home and cuddled up with.