It's Over (pt3)

Dice's Pov

As Queen left the room we continued where we lefted off. "Mmm~ YES!!" I screamed as I was feeling more pleasure than before. "Fuck. Dice I'm coming." Devil then thrusted faster and harder hitting my G spot as good as he could. I then felt his precum and I started to leak. I held on to the bed sheets and Devil was making the bed shake. Before I could say anything else we both came. Breathless we shared one final kiss and made our way to the shower. After that Devil got dressed and he made way to the kitchen. "*sigh* Nothing like a warm shower after some good lovin." Devy said as he sat at the table. I then walked in a bit pissed. "Mr. King Dice you seem a bit you know..." "Mr. King why are you so mad all of a sudden?" The bros said as I fixed myself a cup of coffee. "*tch. Can't believe she walked in on us. Always knew she likes to stick her nose in my business.*" As I was about to walk out Devil told the boys to go into Bendy's room for awhile. "What's the matter Dicey. You seem a bit edgy. Did anything happen while you was getting dressed?" Devil said as I took a seat at the table. "Is this about Queen?" "You don't know her like I do. I'm tired Devil. I'm tired of her bullshit. It's time that I let her go and forget about her." I said as I reach out for his hand.

It wasn't for long till she walked in and slapped me. But soon was stopped by Devil. "Let go of me bitch." She said coldly. Devil gave her a cold glare. "Who you calling a bitch. You little suga baby." Devil growled as he was blocking her from getting close to me. "I heard your little conversation saying how you don't love me anymore! I gave you the love you never had with this dip shit!" She yelled. I then confronted her and told her how I truly felt. "Queen I don't think it works for us. Bendy told me everything and that recording. How could you!" I said as she stepped back a little. "I don't know what your talking about." She lied. I then grabbed my phone and played the recording. Hearing her conversation saying how she would ruined me for my money and not to mention what she was going to do to my son. "Your planning on selling our son. What the hell is wrong with you!" Devil yelled at her. I then went upstairs and threw her stuff outside. I heard her running upstairs and stopping me. With that we started fighting each other. Devil then tried to get her off of me but she kicked him in the face. I then slammed her to the wall as pictures and gifts from me and Devil's wedding was being shattered around. The sound of me being slammed onto the little table. As Queen was about to kick me when I tackled her down stairs and slammed her on the glassed table in the living room. I then heard footsteps running downstairs and into the living room.

"Mr. King Dice!" Cuphead yelled as he ran up to me. He then pointed his finger gun at her and so did Mugman. Getting up slowly I fell back down again. Queen then got up and kicked me and that's when I grew rage. I got up then pulled her hair and threw her to the wall. We fought once again when Devil ran in. "ENOUGH!! As much as I would love to see you two beat the shit out of each other it's starting to get out of hand." Devil said as he grasped on my shirt so I wouldn't go after her. "Get out of my house. Stay out of my sight. And never come back. And Stay the Fuck away from our children." I said as I glared at her so demonicly. She then walked out and turned around. "Look Dice I'm so-" "NO!! Your not sorry. It's over Queen. I mean what I said. Stay away from my family and me. Now get the fuck off my property before I beat your ass again." I said and she left without saying another word.