It's more fun in the Dark

Devil's POV

As I chose a movie for us, Dice then came back with a cup chocolate milk. "I remember when you always asked me to buy you chocolate milk everyday." I said as Dice tried to drink his milk. "Yeah those were the days." He said with sad look on his face. He then sat next to me as the movie started. "What movie did you pick?" "I picked a horror movie." "W-What?!" "Relax. I'm here if you get scared." "Devil you know how I get when I'm scared." He said. As we continue to watch the movie Dice has never let my arm go from the beginning of the movie. "Dice your squeezing the shit out of my arm." He didn't say anything just trembled in horror. I then ignored it and continued to watch. As the movie ended I found Dice on my chest hugging me tightly. "Is it over?" "It's over Dicey." "Heh you still call me that." "How can I. Your being cute right now so it's best to call you Dicey again." I said. Before we was able to head to the kitchen the lights went out.

"AHHHHH!!!" "SHIT!!" We both fell down the stairs and landed on the floor. "Dice are you alright!" I then heard a groan coming from the right side of me. I then put on the flashlight on my phone and looked around. "Dice are you okay? Where are you?!" I then heard 'Tic' sound and the lights came back on. "Ah shit! I should've known the lights were gonna do that." Dice said. I then saw his nose bleeding. "Dice your bleeding! Let me get a towel." I then searched for the bathroom and grabbed a towel. I then wet the towel and made my way to Dice. As I made it to the living room he was nowhere to be seen. I then heard a slam coming from the back door. "Sorry. I was parking your car in the garage so it wouldn't get destroyed out there. Your gonna have to stay the week and cancel work. It's very dangerous and chaotic out there too." He said. As I have him the towel, I then gave him a flashlight. "Oh you found the flashlights. I was just about to go find them." Just then the lights cut off again and this time they didn't came back on.

Later on that night we stayed in the dark with our flashlights. "Well the power will come back on till tomorrow." He said. "Well what should we do then?" "Wanna play light tag?" He said. "Dice don't you think it's too dark for that shi-" "Tag your It!" He said and ran. I then sighed and went to find him. I searched everywhere and still haven't found him. I then ran into his bedroom which he shared with his girlfriend. As I looked at his nightstand I saw a picture of me with a heart around it. I smiled and went back to what I was doing. I then heard crash coming from the kitchen. I then made my way and I saw his hand peeping out. As I moved slowly to his hand I tapped it. "Tag your it." I said as Dice jumped and shoned his flashlight in my face. "Holy shit you scared me. I guess it's my turn then." He said and he started counting. I then ran and hid in Bendy's room. Still seeing our family pictures on his wall I couldn't help but smile. "At least he doesn't have to see us playing tag in the dark." I whispered as I heard Dice's footsteps.