Bendy's Mission

Bendy's POV

I can't do it. I can't take it anymore. I want my parents back together but how can I do that. Well it's difficult now that they are both in bad relationships. I know Mom still cares for Dad I can see it in his eyes. Dad still cares for Mom too by how he acts or when he brings him up its too obvious. I hate being depressed about them seeing with other people. Their love is powerful and I need them to see it. I need to make them see how much they truly love each other but how? As I sat in my room thinking of a plan to convince my parents to meet up that MILF walked in. "Hey Bendy what are you doing?" I gave her a glare. "Why acting so innocent all of a sudden." I said. She then quit the act and reveal her true colors. "Listen you little shit. I don't know where you got that attitude from but your gonna respect me." She said. "Respect my ass. Your lucky my Mom's at work and not at home." I said as I wrote in my journal. She then growled and snatched my journal. Before I knew it she then ripped it into pieces. "Now! Your gonna respect me you spoiled brat rather you like it or not." "I don't have too. Your not my Mom and you will never be my Mom. And when I tell my Mom about your wedding ring its over. Or should I tell your husband." I told her. She gasp and looked away. As we heard the door open I ran to my Mom. "Hey my little prince. How was your day?" He asked. "It was...interesting." I said. I made a glare at Queen as she walked up to him. "Hey sexy. How was your day at work. You must be tired." She said. I then watched as she kissed him yet slid her hand into his pocket and took about 50$ out of his wallet. Before I could say something my mom told me to go to my room.

As I walked in I sat on the bed. Mom came in and sat next to me and spoke. "Bendy why can't you get along with Queen?" "Because I hate her and she's a gold digging whore." I said as I turned around. He then sighed, kissed my cheek and turned off the lights. As he left I took out his phone that I left hiding under my pillow. I then unlocked it and went to the contacts and message Dad. As I was sending him text messages I was able to get him and mom to date. "Yes." I said and snuck to bring mom his phone back.I then walked to the kitchen where I saw Queen talking on the phone. "Yeah I was able to get 50$ from him. He has no idea that I'm filthy rich." She said on the phone. "Yeah girl as soon as I get rid of that little shit of his son I can take his stupid Dad's money with a breeze." She said. I felt rage boiling in. "How dare she call my mom stupid." I whispered as I heard some more of her conversation. "Oh don't worry. I'll go back to my husband as soon as I make Dice broke as shit and his little son gone from his sight." She said as she had a greedy smirk on her face. "But first I need to sell that shit to someone and I know the perfect person." With that I was able to record her on Mom's phone. "Let's see if your gonna sale me now." I said and went back to return the phone.