Dayum! She Fine

A/N

I apologize for not updating. A lot has passed by and I'm making remakes of a lot of stories I wrote in the past. Also, I am not feeling so well. I'm having some stomach pain ( no it's not my time of the month.) Hopefully I will get better and update as usual. But I would like to ask. Anyone got any Ramon Noodles or Chicken Soup for me to eat.🙃

Dice's POV

We was in Isle 4 and oh boy was it murdering my eyes. So much shiny stores and casinos. But this isn't as bad as Inkwell Hell. I looked at Devil who had on sunglasses. "*mumbles.*" "Come on Devy. Why do you hate this place so much. I understand the expensive part but what is there to hate about this place." "I was murdered here. Before I became a Devil I was human living a happy life till my life was taken from me all because I didn't give up my mother's ring." Devil told me. "I didn't know. I'm sorry that I asked." "No need to apologize Dice. As a Devil my life couldn't be any happier with you and the boys in it." We then shared a quick kiss as we found the casino. Before I was about to call Valina we was taken into different rooms of the casino. "W-What the hell!" I said. As I was taken into a fancy dressing room those little pink imps took my clothes off. "Hey!! Give me my clothes back!" They didn't listen instead they put me in a emerald mini dress that was above my knees. I was then taken to a mirror with makeup and other things. They put a black curly wig that blended well with my real curly hair over it. They left only my curly yet floofy jerry curl. "What is the meaning of this." They put on green earrings on my ears and put shimmery green heels on my feet.

Then they put makeup. Dark red lipstick was placed on my lips as the rest blended three shades of green eyeshadow and applied it. They put eyeliner and mascara and finally the blush on my cheeks. They put fake nails that weren't so long on my fingers. As they finished they looked at me as if they are forgetting something. "What?" I said as they took my boxers down. I then cover my member with the dress as they came back with a red thong. "Oh no you don't. I'm not about to wear that." I said. They didn't bothered to listen to me and put it on me anyway. "Fucking imps." I said as I looked at myself in the mirror. I then looked at myself on last time. "Y'all got perfume? I could use some." I said as they went get some and spraied so much on me. I then looked at the mirror again. "Perfect!" I said as I walked like I was in a fashion show. I then walked out the door but almost fell. "Stupid high heels." I said as I made my way to the main hall of the casino. I made an entrance and everyone was gazing at me. "She is beautiful!" "I wish I looked like her!" "Whistle* Damn she fine!" "Damn she thicc and look good too." I heard people say as they couldn't get their eyes off of me. I then searched around for Devil. "Where is he?" I said as I explore this huge casino. "Devil where are you?" I said as I was really about to cry. I hate being lost without him by my side. I then sat by the games giving up till I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Excuse me miss but have you seen -" I then jumped on him giving him a hug. "Devil it's me Dice. Oh thank goodness your here." "Dice? W-Wow I didn't recognize you. You look v-v-very...*huff* holy shit it's hot in here." "It's actually cold. But anyway let's continue with the mission."

Devil's POV

Dice then stood up and I took a peep under that sexy dress. "He's wearing a thong. *drools* It looks so good on that thicc ass." Ah shit I'm horny. I can't help the fact that he looks so sexy as a woman. Besides that thong holds something I want. No Devil! We have a mission. No sex during the mission. After we find Mic then we can screw. Hopefully it doesn't take long. I don't know how long my stick ( dick ) can stay in my pants.