We have hope ( pt2)

Cuphead's POV

We asked everyone in all the Isle and no one saw him. We asked Rumor to call her troops for a search and let us know if they saw Bendy. Everyone is upset that Bendy is missing. People put up Missing posters and gave prayers to King Dice and Devil for some comfort. They are even more heart broken than the people. We then went back home. There was nothing we can do at this point. All we can do is wait till Miss Rumor's troops comes back with evidence. As me and Mugman made it home Dice ran up to us hugging us both. "They called us and..." Fresh new tears rolled down Devil's cheeks as Dice tried to comfort him. "My son...gone...*sniff*" Devil then whimpered in sadness. Like a sad puppy in the rain.  Seeing his rosey pink tears ruining King Dice's white shirt, I couldn't help but feeling heart broken too. "Mugs I think we should just give up." "No." He said. We all looked at Mugman who was determined. "We are gonna find Bendy. This family is not complete without him. I will not stop till we find him and once I do...I will murder this foul person who stole my brother." He said. We was surprised by his speech and then Devil spoke. "I'm with Mugman on this one." "He's right Cuphead. We want Bendy back home with us. Safe and sound." King Dice said as he whiped a few tears away. "Alright Mugs. Let's find Bendy." "We need some help from others." Mugs said as he thought about someone who can help. "I think I know the right person to help us."

Bendy's POV

"Where am I?" I said as I saw a light shined in my face. I then looked around and saw darkness but I also saw people. I saw Ash, Queen and other bad people holding guns. I then heard someone walking up to me from the darkness. "Look at this. You've grown so much Bendy. Such a shame that your not my son." The man said as he walked in the light. My eyes widen with fear when I saw who he was. "N-No. I thought Dad killed you in that explosion!" I said as I saw him. "Haha! He tried to but it just didn't seem to work. Now let's not talk about me. Let's talk about that fucking bitch named PENNY!!" He yelled as he walked around me. I remembered what Auntie Penny told me. "There was a man I once was in love with till I found out how evil he was. Be careful Bendy.  Mic is coming back with revenge and it is the deed he wants." She told me that very day on my birthday. "So. Where is that deed." I didn't say anything. "Come on Bendy be a good boy and tell Uncle Mic." I then growled. "Your not my Uncle and you never will be my uncle." I then spit in his face and he slapped me. It was a hard slap cause I felt a sting on my cheek. "Listen to me boy. I don't know who you think your fuckin with but just know I will kill you. I don't give a fuck if your under age or not I'll kill you and show your parents what I did. And I won't regret it." Mic said as he kicked my stomach. The rest laughed and left the room. "They will all die. Once I get out of here I'll show them. That I'm not a spoil rich brat."