Dicey needs a Treat (pt1)

Be careful when tapping the photo. You might see something REVEALING (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
PS. Name chaperts will change but still related to this one.

Dice's POV

As we drove home. I was too excited to see Bendy. I know he probably wants to know what happened but I miss my son far too much. Devil then parked the car as we went through the gate. As we walked towards the house holding, we was greeted by Mugman. "The date must have worked. You two are holding hands like a married couple." Mugman said as he let us in. "Say uh Mugman? Where is Bendy and your brother?" I asked. "Oh there over there sleeping." Mugman pointed to the couch and we saw Bendy and Cuphead sleeping so peacefully. "At least we don't have to put him to sleep." Devil said. "Well we will be upstairs. Get some rest Mugman. You look like you need it." I said as I watched Mugman join his brother and Bendy on the couch. As for us we ran upstairs. Devil then picked me up and opened the door. We kissed roughly and hungerly. He then pinned me to the bed. Breathing heavily he unbutton my shirt and then unziped my pants. "I know I said once but I just can't help it." "Oh so you given up on trying to top. That's nice, now I can ram you for being too cocky with me." "Well good thing we don't have tomorrow."

Devil then pulled my pants off and sucked on my dick. "Ahh~" I moaned softly as he went deeper. The feeling of his tongue swirling around my tip felt so good. "Sh-Shit. Don't stop~" I moaned again. I then sat up and placed my hands on his horns. Gently holding them, I felt him go deeper and I felt his throat. "D-Devy~ F-F-Fuuuck~" "You taste even sweeter than before." He said as he kissed the tip. He then stood up and unzip his pants. He then showed his huge exposed cock. "Aww how cute. Your drooling for my dick." "Devil quit teasing me." I snapped a little. I then felt his hand on my head as he pulled my hair. I moaned loudly and he thrusted his cock in my mouth. Trying to take it all in, he started thrusting faster and I made a slurping sound. "Delicious isn't it." He said. I nodded my head as he thrusted some more. I then felt something wet on my hand. I noticed that I was dripping precum and Devil was too in my mouth. "Shit Dicey! I'm gonna cum." He groaned as he was doing deep thrusts. I then jerked myself as I felt my stomach turn. "*Shit here it comes.* Mmmahh!" I moaned as I came. Devil then came too and I made a 'Pop' noise. My mouth was full of his cum that I had to drink some of it. Devil kissed me but more passionate this time. Our tounges danced between our kiss. "Devil no more teasing." "Why of course my king." "I don't care how hard or how gentle you go. Fill me up and shower me with your love." I said as I laid on the bed breathless. "I was waiting for you to say that." He then pounced on top of me and we kissed again.