A Visit Back

⚠: Violence

Devil's POV

"Are you sure about this?" "Yes I am. Remember I'm doing this for Penny." I said as we all snuck out of the casino. It was dark outside. The perfect time to get my revenge on that bastared. Wethen followed the trail that lead to his casino. As we made it Dice stopped me. "Devil I have a very bad feeling about this." Dice said. "I'm sorry Dev. But I'm agreeing with your husband on this one." Mark said as he backed up. "Boss we don't even have our guns to fight back. There plenty of those crazy shooters in there." Whezzy said as he was making a good point. I then snapped my my fingers and guns appeared right in front of their eyes. "Now let's go."

Dice's POV

I don't like this. My momma bear instincts are tingling really bad. I then walked up to Whezzy who was feeling the same. "I have a feeling that one of us might not make it." Whezzy said. "Whezzy don't think like that." "I know but it's true. What if it did came to that point." He said. I then started to believe it. What if one of us die on this mission. Devil then stopped as we made it to the entrance. It was too quiet and we made it inside. I then stopped. "Wait. I don't think we are alone in here." I said as I used my powers. My eyes turned shiny glowing green and I saw them. I was able to see their souls hiding in the dark. "What did you see?" "They are in here. I know their location but they are ready to shoot us at any moment." I said as I pointed to a safe spot. Hearing a click noise we knew they was gonna shoot us by just one more move. Mark was tracking Mic while me and Whezzy was ready for the shoot out. "Just like the good ol' days huh Dice." "*chuckles* Yeah. Just like they good ol' days." I said. "Shoot it." "What?" "Shoot. It." Devil said. I then pointed my gun to the roof and shoot it.

Before then those men came out from their hiding spots and began to shoot. We then began to shoot them back. The sounds of shots being fired sounded like a street gang fight. "Devil!" I shouted as I shot a man that was going to shoot him. "Thanks. I'm gonna head to the office." "The office is at the top. The first door on the your left." Devil then nodded and ran up the stairs. As for me and the rest, we was shooting like it was the walking dead.

Devil's POV

I then ran up the stairs and found Mic's office. I heard screaming and then a gun shot. I looked through the door and saw that he was able to get rid of Ash. I then opened the door and and tackled Mic. "Fuck!" He yelled as I slammed him on his desk. As for Queen, I pushed her back against a wall and a small lamp that was hanging on the roof fell on her head. She then fell on the floor unconscious. Mic then got free and punched me. "Came back I see. How wonderful." "Cut your shitty bullshit. I had enough of it Mic. First you kidnapped my husband when he was pregnant then my loving son and now you murder Penny. What's next?" Mic grew angry and kicked me. I then grabbed his leg and threw him to the door. He then got up and ran. I then jumped him and we began to fall down the stairs. Mic was about to grab a gun when... "I don't think so." Dice said as he pointed the gun to Mic's head.

Mic then kicked me off of him and grabbed a knife. Dice then backed up and tried to fight back when Mic slashed the knife through his right eye. "You Bitch!" Dice yelled he punched Mic in the nose and he fell backwards. "Dice!" Mark said as he took Dice out of the casino. I then got back on my feet as fought Mic. He then tackled me on one of the craps tables. Whezzy then hit with a pipe he found. Mic fell and Whezzy kicked the knife far away from him. As for me I fell down and looked to my side. "Oh no..."