Stop Worrying

Smuuuuuuuuuuuut

Dice's POV

We then made our way to the office. We then stumbled upon some body guards but I was able to take them down. "I'm glad I married you." Devil whispered as we walked towards the door. Hearing their conversation I recorded their next location and where they have our son. "So what will it be Mic? Give me the boy and this casino is all yours." The boss said. Mic didn't buy it. "How about I keep the kid and take your life!" Mic then grabbed a gun and shot the boss in the head. "Holy shit! That poor man." I said as they turned to the door. "Shit! Devil what do we do." I said as I looked at him. Devil then grabbed my hand and we ran. Hearing the guards chasing us I knew I'm not gonna make it in these damn heels. Devil then carried me as I threw my heels at the men. I then threw them a middle finger and Devil laughed. As we made it to a room that was far away from them Devil quickly closed the door. "Shh" "Keep looking. Those spys aren't getting out of here that easy." Said one of the guards. We then sighed as they were gone. Devil then felt a chain above him and pulled it down. The light came on but it was dimmed. I could barely see Devil. We looked around only to realize that we were in a storage closet.

Devil's POV

It was too dangerous for us to return back so we stayed a night in the storage closet. We sat and sat till Dice spoke. "Devy I'm bored. Do they have anything to do in here besides sitting." Dice said. I then began to think but there is something wrong with me. I feel hot all of a sudden. "Dicey bean are you hot?" Dice shook his head no and scooted closer to me. I then felt something rise. "Shit!" I mumbled as Dice wrapped his arms around me. Dice was starting to act strange. It was like he was beginning to get flustered. "Devy please!" Dice moaned. "Please what?" Dice then took off that thong he had on. He then began to unbuckle my belt and unzipped my pants. "D-Dice! We shouldn't do this." "Why? You wanted this. I know you've been staring at my ass all day. And besides it's been awhile since we done it." Dice said as he sat on my member.

"Dice at least use lube!" "I can take it without lube." Dice then began to ride me as I felt him bouncing up and down. Struggling I helped him by putting my hands on his waist to keep his balance. Hearing his moans and grunts, well more like groans and grunts, he wanted more. Hearing him now moaning he was starting to enjoy himself. As for me I'm trying my best to keep us quiet. Dice began to move faster. Feeling too much pleasure was driving me crazy. "D-Dice *huff* keep quiet *huff* or we'll get caught" Dice didn't care right now. He was reaching his climax when..."Ahh~" He then came and so did I. We both began to breathe heavy and trying not to make much noise. "Worried now?" Dice said as he kissed me. I rolled my eyes and kissed him back. We then walked out of the closet and looked around when we heard crying. "Dicey you hear that?" "Yeah. Sounds like crying..."