A Promise/ Top?

Devil's POV

"Dice be honest with me. Do you seriously still love me and be truthful about this." I said as I showed him the ring. I couldn't get on one knee because I was so nervous and from my surprise Dice didn't look so surprised by it. "Devil...I love you. I truly do but I can't marry you." He said. With that it stung me in the heart very hard. "I...I understand." I said and made my way to the office till I was stopped. "Devil please don't go. Just hear me out on this." I then turned around whipping my tears away as I walked up to him. Before I could get some words out he hugged me tightly. "I honestly don't want a wedding...I know your hurt but here is why I don't want one." He said as he rested his head on mine. "I don't want one because I realized that we don't need one. We need a wedding to let people know we're back together and besides it's like we got married again." "D-Dice." "I never took off my ring because I knew you would come back. Bendy wanted this to happen. He wants us to be together and be a family."

"Dice I never knew you felt like this." I said as I looked at the ring. "I think you should give Bendy that ring." "Why?" "To keep it as a token to never be apart again." "Like a promise." "Yeah a promise." He said. As we watched the stars something was still bothering me. "*Tell him the Truth* Dice you were right." I said. Dice then looked at me with a confused look. "What do you mean I'm right?" "About my relationship. I told him I cared about you and said that I was leaving but I can't confront him. I'm afraid." I said as I held his hand tightly. I felt Dice getting angry but then I felt him ease down. "You don't have to worry about him. You'll be staying with me and I won't let Queen get in the way either." He said. Dice has become more bold and confident since we divorced. I guess he really needed to be independent for a change. For me I have become weak but I am still strong. Not gonna lie though, Dice sure is cute when he's sassy but I do miss the old Dice. The old Dice was loving, caring, and dependent. This new him is such more different.

"Dice do you ever stop and look at yourself in the mirror and say ' Damn I really changed alot.'" " Yeah. I don't know how I become this way. Maybe I found a purpose to be with you." "Or maybe your trying to top. We both know I'm the dominant one." "Hmm. I don't know. I've always wanted to top. I don't mind giving it a try~" Dice then made a devilish yet sexy smirk. "I think we should go home. It's probably late." "No it's not. Are you planning something." "Maybe if we go home. I missed our little prince." I then laughed as Dice made those adorable puppy eyes. Even if I'm with the new Dice. He still has his old actions.