A small favor

Whezzy's POV

I then kicked the knife from Mic. I kicked him so he wouldn't get up. "See you in hell." I said coldly. I then heard coughing and I saw Boss on the floor holding his side. "Boss!" I then ran to him. "Wh..e..zz...y *cough*" "Boss come on. Stay with me!" I said as I was trying to get him up. Boss got up holding his side and grabbed a gun. He then shot Mic multiple times making sure he was dead for good. He then dropped the gun and fell on again. "B-Boss!" I said as I lifted his head. "Whezzy *cough* I'm not gonna make it..." "N-No. You can't die! What about Dice." "Whezzy can you do me a small favor for me *cough*" "Yes anything." I said as began to cry. Devil then gave me his wedding ring. He used the last of his strength to put it on my finger. "Boss I can't." "Please. Take care my family for me...Take Care of Dice too...tell...him....that...*cough*" "Tell him what?!" Devil then closed his eyes and spoke. "That...I...love...him......and I....sh...are...a place....with him....in...hea..ven..." With that Boss said his last words and I bursted into tears.

I then walked out the casino and Dice ran up to me. "Where is Devil?" Dice said. I hugged him and Dice felt his heart broke into a million pieces. "Devil...he...told me that he loves you very much and puts me in charge of this family. I'm sorry Dice I-I didn't want this to happen!" Dice didn't say anything instead he bursted into tears crying into my chest. I held him tightly and never wanted to let him go. "*hic* DEVIL!!!" He cried.

Two weeks later we had a funeral for Devil and Penny. Putting their graves together side by side. The atmosphere was very depressing. It  was a beautiful blue sky day on their funeral. Dice stayed close to me as soon did the boys. "Uncle Whezzy... I miss Dad." Bendy said as he held my hand. "Me too Bendy. Me too." I said as Bendy held my hand tightly this time. Dice was most devastated. I knew how much he loved Devil and Penny. He was so depressed that he didn't want to be bothered by anyone. At night I can hear him cry himself to sleep. It took some time before he came up to me to have a talk. "It hurts. First my parents, then my god sister and now my husband. Make the pain go away Whezzy. Please." He said as he buried his face in my chest. I then lifted his head wiping his tears. "I know Dice. The death of our parents and close friends yet family is hard to handle. It's okay to cry about it." I said. He then smiled and I kissed his head and we shared a hug. I felt his warm tears and just thinking about them makes cry too.

"Whezzy." "Yes Dice?" "Can we go see them one last time." He said as he wiped his tears. "Yeah."