Flirting Around

Warning the following chapter contains strong flirting

Dice's POV

"Your so cute when your sleeping ~" I then woke up to the sound of rain. As I opened my eyes a light grey sky was shown through the window with rain drops falling down. I then slowly rose up from the couch and stretched my arms. As I was fully awake now, I looked around the house for Devil. "Devil where are you?" I said as I heard his voice coming from my room. "Well I'm sorry I'm not going home. Besides how am I supposed to drive home when all the streets are flooded." He said. I then started to hear his conversation on the phone. "Oh so now you want me to come back home and do what. Murder me again, yeah I'm not going back till I wanna go back." He said. "Well go hang with your friends or something and stay out of my business Ash. I know your my boyfriend and all but I want some space. And we both know that you hate attention so why now." He said. He then hung up the phone and walked out the room. "I know you heard the conversation Dice. No need to pretend." He said. Shit! "Alright you caught me." I said. "No need to apologize about it. I could use a good long break from him. Anyways I'll cook breakfast." "O-Okay. I'll help you then." I said. As we walked to the Devil had a confident look.

"You know Dice I've been hearing you talk in your sleep last night and I heard some very slutty things.~" "Excuse me? Like what?" "Like...Ah~ yeah~ more Devy~ Fuck me hard~ Dice were you having a wet dream of me~" He said. He knows about my wet dream. But he doesn't know how much I really missed the way he loved me down when we have sex. His sexy voice in my ear when he thrusts into me. Making me feel pure pleasure and every inch of his fat, 8.9in co- AHH WHAT AM I THINKING!! "What's the matter Dice? Why are you so quiet all of a sudden?" He said as he placed his hand on my cheek. "I-I-It's nothing. Let's just have b-b-breakfast."

Devil's POV

As we sat and ate breakfast I couldn't get my eyes off of Dice. He's been acting strange lately. It's like everytime when I say something he goes off to space. I'll try to read his mind. "*Damn I can't get him off my mind. What if he finds out I'm horny and want him to love me down. If only it wasn't that hard.*" I then smirked. I came up with an idea and started to flirt with him. "So Dice how does the sausage taste~" I said as he looked up with a red blush across his face. "Good. *gulps*" "Oh really? So does my dick taste good too~?" Dice's face was dark red. Then I saw the lust in his eyes. "I don't know. If you want I can have a taste of that hard dick of yours~" He said. Without a warning I got out of my chair and carried Dice to his private bedroom. "Where are you takin me sugar~" He said as he held onto me tightly. "Your secret bedroom. I wanna do something with you that's really fun~" I said as I pinned him on the bed. "D-Devil I don't think we should do this." He said. "Your right what was I thinking. I'm sorry Dice." "*I shouldn't have said that.* No don't be. It's my fault that I let my horny ass get to you." "*  ̄へ ̄* You sure love to apologize a lot." I said as I gave him a straight face. "What's with that face. I said I was sowwy." "Damnit Dice why you gotta be so fuckin cute. *ಥ_ಥ*" I said as his phone ranged. "Hey my prince. Oh really. Well have fun and please stay safe with Sally and Wheezy please." He said and hung up the phone. "You never let me talk to him." "I just don't want him to ask you anything about your boyfriend." "You have a good point. Now back to what we was doing ~" "Nah I wanna stay a virgin." "All those damn years I den fuck you ass!" Dice then laughed. "Okay one time and that's it."

I then nodded my head and kissed his neck. Hearing his soft moans I grind his but giving a little squeeze. "Thicc."