Have you seen our Son (pt1)

Devil's POV

Later that night I was recovering Dice. "Never knew you had all that anger in you. You really beated her up." I said as he winced in pain not saying a word. I then sighed and hugged him. I then felt him hugging me back and made a sad sigh. "It's alright Dice. She's gone now. You told her how you felt and now she has to understand that you don't want her in your life anymore." I said as I rubbed his back. As I walked down stairs the boys were already cleaning up. "Dad is Mom okay?" Bendy asked. "He's fine son. Now go change it's bedtime." He then walked upstairs and I knew he was going to see Dice. The cups looked at me too. "I knew he should've let me shoot her. She deserves it." "Heh. Your right Cuphead but this was Dice's fight. He gave her a good beating and she left." "Mr. Devil you don't mind if we go see him." "Go ahead you two." I said as they ran upstairs. I then walked to the kitchen to think for a bit. As I was thinking it was like the air became very thin. It was as if someone was watching me. I then brushed it off and found myself a yogurt cup in the fridge. I couldn't stay in the kitchen long so I ran into our room.

I walked out the bathroom and found a sleeping Dicey bean cuddled up in the covers. He then shivers a little as I kissed his head. I then went into Bendy's room seeing him and the cup bros fast asleep. I then kissed their heads a closed the door slightly. Going to our room, I cuddled up with my king and went to sleep but I couldn't. "Why can't I sleep?" I whispered to myself. I tried to sleep again but then I woke up. "I feel as if there is something wrong." I said as I looked around. I then looked at Dice who was 2 inches away from my lips. Hearing his small snoring and I can feel his hot & cold breath against my cheek. I then went to sleep still feeling tense but I nuzzled on Dice's soft, curly yet a little wet black hair. The next morning I woke up with Dice all over me. His legs intertwined my waist and his butt making a curvy lump under the covers. I then moved a little slowly so I wouldn't wake him and checked on the boys. I then saw them sleeping soundly. I smiled and went downstairs to make breakfast.

As the smell of pancakes filled the house, I heard small footsteps walking towards the kitchen. I then saw Cuphead walking in half awake till the smell of pancakes made him fully awake. "Good morning Cuphead. Slept well?" "Yes I did. How did you know." I laughed as I saw his red and white hair all messy. I then asked him to help me cook breakfast. "Cuphead where is your brother? Did he go into our bed again." "Yeah. He had a bad dream last night. So when you left to cook breakfast he went sleep with King Dice." Cuphead said as he poured some orange juice in his cup. We then heard the door opened and saw Mugman walking in stretching his arms. "Good morning Mugman." "Morning Mr. Devil." "You both know y'all don't have to be proper when addressing us you know." I said. "So can I call you Dad?" Cuphead said as he went put the orange juice up. "Sure. I don't mind." Things were going well when..."AHHHHH!!!!" We then heard Dice running in the kitchen. "Devil we have a major family emergency!" Dice panicked. "What is it doll? Did you see a spider or a spirit?" "Much worst. Look." Dice then gave me a note.

This is revenge on both you Devil and Dice. We have your son and we will be sending him far off if you don't give us that money from Penny. If you want your precious son back give us that deed or it's goodbye to Bendy forever!!

"What the FUCK!!" "Bendy has been kidnapped by who knows this person could be." Dice then began to cry and I then cried too. "What are we gonna do." Cuphead then stood up from the table. "I know what we're gonna do Mugman. We're gonna get our brother back." "Yeah but how?" Mugman said. "I understand your trying to help but at least ask the people if they saw him first." I said as I whiped some of my tears away. "That's a good start. Come on Mugman let's go ask the towns folk if they saw our brother." Cuphead said. As they walked back down the stairs, I just have to tell them. "Please let us know who saw him or not. Just be careful and tell the police for a search through all of Inkwell." I said. "We will." They both hugged me and started with Inkwell Isle 2. As for me and Dice we couldn't help but be so devastated that our son has been kidnapped by some manic.