Do not Disturb BiOtCh (pt2)

Y'all remember this picture 👆🏾👆🏾

Mugman's POV

I woke up that day. I made myself a cup of chocolate milk and sat on the couch and read a book as Cuphead and Bendy was still asleep. I then looked at the clock and it was 11:30am. "It's nice that Mr. King Dice and Mr. Devil let us stay. I still remember those words that Mr. King Dice said." I then remembered last night. "Thank goodness it's you two. Bendy is in his room. And please keep the house in one piece. Cuphead." He said as he looked at Cuphead. "Don't worry Mr. King Dice I'll make sure to keep the house spotless while your on your date." I said. "Listen Cuphead and Mugman. I appreciate your respect but just know that you two are like family to me and Devil. So you guys can stay here if you like. Not to mention that Bendy loves your company but I honestly want you two to stay cause I see y'all as his two big brothers and I don't want him to think that he doesn't have siblings." He said. I looked at Cuphead and he looked at me. "We'll stay under one condition." Cuphead said. "*sigh* What now Cuphead." "You'll have to make me a milkshake without the milkshake machine." Cuphead said. Mr. King Dice looked at him with an annoyed look. "So is it a deal?" "Just get in the fuckin house Cupface." Mr. King Dice said demonicly. Cuphead ran in the house and up the stairs. "Well I should get going don't wanna be late." "Yeah. Don't want to keep the Devil waiting." I said. As he walked towards the car I ran up to him and hugged him. "Can't go anywhere without a good luck hug." I said. Mr. King Dice laughed and gave me a soft kiss on my head.

As I was reading my book I heard a noise coming from upstairs. "What in the world is going on up there?" I said as I put my book down and walked upstairs. I then heard the noises coming from Mr. King Dice and Devil's room. I then place my ear softly on the door to listen. "Ahh~ Yeah~ Mmm~" "Uh~ Ngh~ F-F-Fuck yeah~" I then blushed as I opened the door just a little bit. I then had a nose bleed as I saw Mr. King Dice riding Mr. Devil. I then closed the door and walked downstairs. I then saw Bendy walking towards the kitchen as Cuphead was just waking up. "Oh you two are awake. Sleep well?" Bendy wasn't worried about a word that came out of my mouth. He was too focused on putting food in his mouth. "Is Momma back home?" He said as he looked at me. "Yeah Mom and Dad are home. Sleeping." I lied. We then saw Cuphead walking in and he dranked the rest of my chocolate milk. I rolled eyes and we all sat at the table. As well talked a woman with brown hair and loud red makeup walked in. "Well well well if it isn't the MILF. What a terrible sight to see you here." Bendy said. She then walked up to us and gave us a sour look. "It's not a surprise seeing you either. Anyways I don't have time for your shit. Besides I'm still gonna get rid of you and your brothers too." Cuphead then stood up. "I wish you would touch us bitch! I'll knock you out if I have too." Cuphead said. She then laughed and walked upstairs.

Devil's POV

"Oh fuck yeah Dicey~" "Mmm~ Devy~ Don't stop!" I then thrusted deeper and harder as Dice was a moaning mess. I then looked at his gorgeous eyes. Glowing bright green and shimmering with lust I just couldn't get my eyes off of them. "Devy go slow and hard." He moaned as I went slow and hard. I knew he was gonna cum because I was hitting his G-spot. He wrapped his legs around my waist as I went harder. I then kissed his neck as I felt his hand through my hair as he held on to me tightly. I then heard footsteps. "Dicey did you hear that?" I said as my tail went up. "It's probably Cuphead going to the bathroom." He said. I then heard them again. "That's not Cuphead's footsteps. Sounds more like high heels." I said as pulled the covers us. "You don't think." "Crazy bitch back."

"Oh noooooooooooo!!" He screamed. Then the door opened and there she was. "Honey I'm ho- Who the fuck are you?" She said as she looked at me. "Can't you see I'm his husband. Who are you." "His girlfriend." "Not no more! I put a ring on it." I said as I showed her the ring on Dice's finger. "Besides everything heard of knocking? I was in the middle of loving my King." "Your King he's my king!" "Oh really? Then why is my dick in his sweet thicc ass and my kisses are everywhere on his body." I said. She then growled and stormed off.