Extra

Well that was a sad ending for me to write. If your wondering where I got it from. I got from Chapter ten of Scorpion chapter. The death of his future self and Sub-Zero asking where he is when he saw Past Scorpion.
So here is a sad yet happy ending.

Dice's POV

"You sure you don't want me to give you company?" "I'll be fine. I'll call you when I'm done." I said. Whezzy then nodded. "I'll be in the car." He said. He then hugged me and walked off. I saw the graves and placed some flowers on Penny's grave. "I'm sorry I couldn't find your favorite flower Penny. So I went on a search for the most beautiful flowers that matched your hair,eyes, and personality." I said as I placed them on her grave. I then placed a picture of her and Valina together. I then went to Devil's grave. "It's hard not having you here with me. But remembering those memories we shared made me think you are here. Remember that date at the arcade and you set yourself on fire *sniff* a-and you told me to put it out. *hic* The night of the casino ball when we danced my favorite song Havana or the....the*cries* time when you always kiss me before we go to sleep. I missed those alot. But I will never forget your love for me. I'm so glad I met Devil! *hic* I'm so damn happy you went through hell with me. A-And I know that when I take my last breath I'll be with you in heaven. Forever." I then took out our wedding picture and kissed it. Putting the flowers and the picture on his grave I couldn't help but cried.

I then opened my eyes and I saw Devil with no horns and yet a lion tail. He hand wings and a shiny golden halo above his head. "Devil?" "Heh. It's so nice to see you again." He said. He then came close to me and kissed and it felt so real. When I felt a hand I looked and there he was. "I asked the heavenly father if he could let me live on earth as an immortal human than a demon." He said. I then kissed him and he kiss me again. "Does this means your back!" Whezzy said as he ran up to us. Devy then nodded and Whezzy hugged him. "There are going to be some changes but I'm just glad I'm back with my best friend, husband and sister in arms." "Wait sister?" Dice said. "Oh how I miss earth." "PENNY!!" Me and Whezzy hugged her. "Oh I missed you guys too." She said and hugged us back. "My death is something I can't let go but I'm glad I died with victory." "Say what happened to that Mic." Penny said as she looked at us. "Oh he's burning in the deepest part of hell. We won't be worrying about him for a long time." Devy said. I was so happy that Devy and Penny was back but human. It was kinda hard to not call Devy, Devil. But he doesn't seem to mind it though.

Bendy was super happy to see his dad back and so was the cup bros.

Six months later Penny and Valina was officially married and the wedding was beautiful. Well not as beautiful as ours, that's what Devy said. Whezzy then gave Devy his ring back and told him that he needs more. As for me and Devy we was able to find a peaceful part in the garden and had our little wedding. "I promise I'll be a good husband from now on." "I promise to be loyal this time. And about that good part...You don't mind if we ditch the wedding and make our way to the bedroom ~" Devy said. I blushed and laughed. "We have two hours before they get suspicious. Let's make our move." "Mmm~ It's good to be back."

The End

Now that's a heart warming ending. Stay toon for new stories like..... My first Scorpion x Sub-Zero story and my Remake of Vincent x Scott. Other stories as well. In other words. Glad you guys love the story and WaSh yO HaNdS 😂