A True Friend

Dice's POV

We then walked to where we heard crying. As we walked closer it got louder and louder. We saw a door that was little bit opened. "Careful Devy." "I will." Devil then opened the door and we found him. "Bendy!" I said as we ran up to him. "Momma! Daddy!" Bendy said as he broke free from that chair and ran up to us in our arms. "Oh thank goodness your here! My dear son." "We've been searching everywhere for you." I said. Bendy then started to cry some more but these weren't happy tears. It tears of sadness and fear. "My prince what's wrong?" "Bendy what's the matter? Did someone...oh my god." Devil said as he looked at the floor. "Dice....look." Devil then pointed at a dead body and Bendy ran to it. "W-Who could that be?!" I said as I started to tremble in fear. Using a flashlight we walked closer and saw silver silky hair. We saw brown skin and a flight attendent uniform cover in blood. "Momma...*sniff* Daddy....*cry* They murdered Auntie Penny." Bendy said as he buried his face in Devil's chest. Devil then gave Bendy to me and got on his knees. He then burst into tears. "They took her away. *hic* They took away the my only close friend I ever had on this island *hic*" "Devil." "She was like a sister to me. *hic* I warn her not to marry that bastared and he...*hic* he....he took her away from me....." Devil then cried as he looked at Penny. I too cry. She was the most trusted friend I ever had. Not to mention that she helped me escape from Mic's casino. Losing her now is one thing I hate to see. I know Valina isn't going to be happy when she hear this.

We then walked out of the back door. Devil was too heart broken to speak to me and I understood why. "I loved her like a sister that I never had. She was my family before I met you. Before I met you she was my left hand man at the casino. She was amazing at catching souls and putting smiles on people faces. When Mic took her away I knew she would come back for me. Now...she's never coming back." "*sigh* You two shared a strong friendship. I'm glad I was able to be part of it. She was the same with me. Unlike Whezzy who is my brother in arms, she too was like a sister. And I miss her very much." I said as held his hand. Bendy then got on his back and went to sleep. As for me, I was giving him the comfort that he needed. "Feel any better Devy?" "J-Just a little. All of this is just too much. It hurts Dicey...It really hurts." "I know Devil. I know." I said as I wiped a few tears from his cheeks. We then made it back to the casino. It was a long journey but we was glad to be back home.

As we walked in Cuphead and Mugman ran up to us. They looked up to see Bendy fast asleep. It wasn't for long till Bendy woke up and saw his god brothers excited to see him once again. "Cuphead! Mugman!" He said and jumped off of Devil to hug the two bros. The rest join us and they looked as if we was missing someone. Valina was the first to ask me where her lover was. "Where is Penny? Is she with you guys?" Valina said so eager to see Penny. Devil looked down and tears fell once again. "P-Penny isn't here with us because....because....*hic* because they killed her." Devil cried asking for my comfort. Valina eyes widened. "N-No. It can't be true." She said as tears formed in her eyes. Devil nodded his head and Valina felt her heart broke into two pieces. "Penny..." Valina then ran upstairs in tears. As for me and Devil, we went upstairs. We walked in the office and Devil sat in his chair. "It's so hard to get over her." "Can't believe Mic would do this." "Dice. I wanna go back." "Back where?" "Back to Mic's casino. I want revenge." "Devil it's too dangerous." "I don't care! He took Penny away from us. And I declare war!" Devil said. Devil was sad yet angry. I backed up as he began to destroy some things in the office. It wasn't for long till a picture frame hit my left eye. "Shit!" "Dice! I'm so sorry." Devil said as he saw the black eye. "I'm sorry for causing this I'm just..." "No I understand. Penny was a true friend. Hell she helped me and protect Bendy from being killed. She sacrificed herself to save Bendy. Her death is unforgettable and I took want revenge on Mic. But promise me you won't get hurt." "That is something I can't keep but I will always be here in your heart Dice." "And so is Penny."