Always keep the Door Closed

Strong smut. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) here we go.

Dice's POV

As Devil was squeezing my ass I let out a little moan. Before I knew he then pulled my hair and I let out a loud moan. "Ahh~ D-Devy~" "Oh so your calling me Devy now~" He said so sexy and gently. As he kissed my neck again I started to feel something growing in my pants. "Someone wants some attention too~" "D-Devy please." "Please what my King~" "I can't take it anymore. I want you now." I said as he took of my pants. I then took off my shirt as he was undressing himself. "Devil can you keep a promise." "Only for you and our son." He said. "Promise me that you will come back for me. I can't take it anymore. I don't want to be with her anymore. I....I wanna be with you again." I said. "I promise you I'll come back. But we can't just get back together just like that. Unless we keep it a secret and pretend." "Pretend?" "Pretend that we hate each other. That way Ash and Queen won't notice that we are together again." He said. I then nodded and kissed him. "Ahh~ yeah ~" I moaned and felt him slip off my underwear. As we kissed I saw Devil ontop of me.

Devil's POV

"Fuck Dice your tight just how I remembered." "Ahh~ shit~" He moaned as I thrusted deeper in his entrance. I then laid down on my back and Dice ride me. "Mmhmm~ D-Devy I think I'm gonna cum." Before I could say something Dice came. Hearing him catching his breath made me want to go for another round. "Round two?" "I don't care what round. As long as you fuck me like you used to." He said. I then bend him down and trusted into him again. Hitting his G spot I couldn't stop. As well both reach out climax we came. "Oh Dice I can go all night." I said. Dice then got on his knees and sucked my dick like it was lollipop. "Oh fuck~. Your such pro at this Dice." I moaned as I began to thrust in his mouth. Hearing him slurp on my cock was like music to my ears. I felt his tongue sliding up and down and I then came again. "My turn~" I then picked up Dice and laid on the bed again. I then stoked his cock and he made a loud moan. "Oooh~ Fuck!" He moaned as I began to suck on his dick. "Ahh~ Mmm~ Ngh~" He moaned. As felt his precum dripping from his cock I knew he was gonna cum. "Devy I'm gonna cum again...A-Ahh~" He then came and I went up to kiss him. "You know I'm still not full." "So cream pie then." He nodded his head and we kissed. I then thrusted into him again and again. Making him into my cream pie.

Bendy's POV

As we made it back to Inkwell Isle 2, I was very excited to tell mom that I won't my first Oscar Award. As we made it home I told my goodbye and walked inside the house. I then made way to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich and sat in the living room. I then heard moans coming from upstairs. "*It's probably Mom and that whore at it again.*" I said to myself. As the moans got louder I heard a name that I didn't hear from a long time. "Ah~ Devy~ Yeah right there~" My mom moaned as I walked upstairs to his private room. As I slowly walked inside I turned on the lights and saw not just my mom but dad too?! "Fuck Dice~" "Mmm~ Devil." I then flicked the lights on and off. When I turned the lights on it was like I was just seeing things. All I saw was mom in the bed. Strange. "Hey my prince your home early? So how did the awards go." He said. I then walk up to him and shower him my award. "I won my first Oscar Award." I said. "Wow! I'm so proud of you." He said as he was trying to hide something under the covers. I then got curious. "What's under the covers Mom." "*Shit.* Nothing." I then pulled the covers over a little bit and saw horns. "Who's that Mom." I said. "Okay fine." Before I could say anything else Dad popped out of the covers. "Surprise!!" "DAD!!" I yelled as I hugged him. "Next time close the door." "I'll keep that in mind." Mom said as I hugged both of them. "So does this mean you two are together?" "Not yet. Well secretly." Dad said as held Mom's hand. "Yes. But first we have to keep it a secret till we break up with the people we are with." Mom said as he smiled. I couldn't be any happier. "Wait what do you secretly?"