I said MeDiUm! not SmOl! not LaRgE

Why my hands so damn SMOL!🤬👿
Dice's POV

Later on that day I was at the coffee shop with Devil. As we walked in and sat at our table the air was thin. "*Come on Devil say something* Sooo how is your morning so far?" He said as he looked at the menu. "My morning is good. How about yours?" He then froze. "*I can't tell him about what happened. I can't tell him about the knife slash I have on my arm* It was good to the least." He said. As the waiter came with our coffee we then ordered for our food. As our food came we ate in silence. We then made our way to the casino and went to work.  "* I should've said something or continued the conversation*" I thought as I made my way to the scraps table. Watching and winning every game I took a break and went to check on Boss. "Boss can I come in." I then walked in and saw something that I wasn't intended to see. "Fucking imps! Look whatchu made me do! ( See what I did there. No, I'll stop now.  ಥ_ಥ ) My hands are SmOl!" He said as I tried not to laugh at his small hands.

"Boss you need help with your...SMALL Situation." I laughed. Devil then pouted and nodded. "Please. These imps are getting on my nerves." I then searched around for the box full of potions that can make his hands normal again or  medium. I then found the box and the imps came along. One of them handed me a growth potion and that's when I had an idea. "Here this is the one." I said as I gave it to him. "Thank you Dice." "No problem Boss." I said holding my laughter. As he dranked it his hands grew big. "WHAT THE FUCKIN FUCK!!!" He cried as his hands broke the desk. I then laughed and so did the imps. "Looks like you could use a...HAND!" I joked as Boss growled. I then joked some more. "Wow Boss, your a HANDful." ( Kill me ╥﹏╥) I said as I came up with another one. "Dayum Boss your hands are HUUUGE. *wheezing* B-Boss *laughs* now your very HANDsome! *wheezes some more* I can't breathe!!" I couldn't help but wheeze. "Are you for real. Am I a fuckin jOkE to yOu! Make ma hands smol no I mean large NO! MAKE THEM MEDIUM!" He yelled. Lawd he's having a crisis. I then gave him the right potion and he dranked it. His hands shrunk back to normal size and I felt disappointed that the fun was over. "Awman. I was having fun with my hand puns." "Well my hands are normal now I can give you that. But I gotta admit that was pretty funny." He smiled.

We then spent the rest of the day fixing his desk. As we  finished it was time to close. "Damn closing time already?" "Yeah time flies." He said. I then blushed by his smile. "*why am I blushing? And why do I feel that warm fuzzy feeling that I felt a long time ago.*" I then felt a hand on my cheek. "You alright? Is there anything bothering you?" I can't stop blushing. Just one won't hurt. Queen doesn't have to know.

Devil's POV

I can't help it. Just one and that's it. I mean it's not like Ash gives a fuck. I won't tell him. He doesn't need to know. As I felt Dice wrap his arms around my neck that's when we got lost in each other eyes. I then leaned in and I kissed him. He kissed me back and we kissed more passionately. I then heard small moans from Dice and  that's when I wanted more. As the kiss got rougher I pinned Dice to the desk still kissing him. "A-Ah~ D-Devil~" He moaned softly. As I heard a bang on the door I stopped the kiss. "That's my cue to leave. Sorry for that kiss I just couldn't help myself." I said. "I..honestly enjoyed it. And that date from this morning too. Thank you Boss I had a really wonderful time." He said and kissed my cheek. As we walked out of the office, we saw Ash stomping out of the casino. "Well the mega bitch is moody." "Hehe. He'll be fine. And Dice, what happens in the office stays in the office. *winks*" I winked. As we made it to the parking lot we said our goodbyes. That night was a dream but when I'm at home with Ash, I hit reality and everything turns into a nightmare.