Back Together Again

Please don't judge me. I really love this picture okay.

Bendy's POV

I can't believe that my parents are together but secretly. As the week was over Dad went home and gave me a hug. He then went to go give Mom a kiss when Queen walked up. "Hey baby did you miss me." She said as she was all over him. Mom nodded slowly and whispered something into Dad's ear that I couldn't catch. "Well I should be off. I'll see you at work Dice. *wink*" Dad said and walked towards his car. Mom blushed and hid it as Queen made a sour look at Dad. She then looked at Mom and they both went in the house. As they made their way to their bedroom, I hid behind the wall and heard their conversation. "Honey do you love me?" She said. "Of course I do. *No I don't*" Mom said as he hugged her. "So are you in love with the Devil or not." She said snappy. Mom didn't answer but only in a mean tone. "Me? Still in love with the Devil? No. I hate him. He put me through hell and worse and I will never get back with him. *Yes I will. Once I get rid of you.*"

Dice's POV

Work wasn't that busy today. Maybe because it was Sunday and no one didn't want to pay a visit. As for me I was Devil's office counting souls while he signs them. "1,987.1,988.1,989....." As I continued to count Devil spoke. "Dice." "Yes Boss?" "Can we talk about something really important...." He said but before he could say anything else his boyfriend walked in. "Ah so you decided to be alone with this shit head. How cute." He said coldly. "I think you understand my words. I'm his right hand man and I'm the one that helps him with this massive casino. Oh and this shit head your talking to his the King of hearts. But please call me King Dice." I said sassy. Ash growled at me and I mocked him. "Whatever. We need to talk." "After I finish signing these contra-" "Now." He said demandful. I then watched as they made their way to the safe room. Unlocking my phone and putting it on video to hear their conversation.

"I hate that prick of a right hand man. I can't believe you married him. Such bad taste devil." "He's not a prick. And I think you should respect him. He is helping me run my casino and I have good taste." "Are you defending him now." "N-No I'm just saying that he's a great employee and manager. B-Besides I don't love him anymore. I moved on and here I am with you." "I'm not buying this favorite bullshit. Sounds like you care about him more than you care about me." He said pissed off. With that I saw Devil getting punched in the face by his boyfriend. I then pretended like I wasn't there as he walked out the room. Seeing devil on the couch with red tears flowing made me run in and hugged him. "Dice if only I had the balls to tell you the truth." He said. Using my powers I saw soul and I heard something that I wanted to hear. "Do you still care about that dick?!" "Yes I do! He's the only person that never treated me like shit till that day I cheated on him. I want him back in my life and I want you out of if Ash!" As I saw the rest of the memory I was back to reality.

"Dice. I can't keep this up. It's too difficult to hate you. I...I....I still love you and I want you back. *crying*" He said. "I'm sorry. *sniff* I'm truly sorry. Everyday I think about my mistakes and they haunt me everyday. I was too afraid to tell you because I thought you might not want to give me a second chance. I'm afraid Dice. I'm scared, lost in the dark, and lon-" I kissed him as his tears fell. As he placed his soft hand on my cheek he noticed years falling down too. "Devil don't say those things. I'm not gonna leave you in the dark and I'll give you a second chance. Because I love you. I really love you with all my heart." I said as well shared a kiss one last time.