Introduction💊

Before I get started this is not the story this is the introduction of how it all began. This is La'Nyshas mothers POV of how she got here.
——————————————————
"What do you mean" said Pac in a deep voice. "How could you lie" he signed. Putting his shirt back on and getting out the bed of the nice condo. 

"You've been married this whole time" she yelled heated. She went on explaining how she was getting her hair done by her cousin at the shop, all of a sudden a women came in the shop causing a lot of commotion. The women confronted her of being the women that her husband was cheating on her with.

"Lesane she told me y'all have been together for 14 years, is that true" he looked at her then nodded. "We've been together 10 years, 10 years of lies. We've been together since I was 20, I guess I was young and dumb" she said with teary eyes and a cracked voice. She packed all her stuff, "I wondered why you left so early on Valentine's Day, hit it and quit it huh" she yelled throwing all her essentials in a suitcase with her initials on it "A.D.C.".

April was only 30 years old and Lesane or Tupac was 35. It was the year 2005 and they had been kicking it since 95. She took all the stuff that she bought herself and put it into her suitcase and started going towards the door.

" lose my number don't be calling my mamas house phone looking for me, don't be beeping me, I'm done with you" she threw the keys to the condo they had together on the floor along with the ring he had got her for their 10 year anniversary on her birthday.

"Keep all that stuff that you bought, I'm sure the next girl you fool will love it" he looked at her crooked getting up following her in the hallway. "I don't need you black ass anyway, I got me a snow bunny wife at the house waiting for me" she stopped dead in her tracks. "You right you don't need me, but your gonna miss me when I'm gone" she threw her deuces up and continued walking.

"Nah you gonna need me, but of course you know where I be, somebody gonna need to pay them bills for that chemo" he chuckled going back in slamming the door. She let a tear slip as she went down the hallway and into  the elevator.

She walked to her car and started feeling dizzy. All the stress was getting to her. 10 years she thought gone down the drain. She put her suitcase in the backseat of her red and black corvette and headed to a hotel. She played real love by Mary j Blige as she headed to the Hilton. She would stay the night there and in the morning go to her sisters house.

She pulled up to the Hilton and got her luggage. Going in she started wobbling a little. She got in the line and everything started spinning. She held her head trying to grab something to stable her. She fell down and darkness took over.
  —/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—
Pac was pissed at the fact that she found out. He played the game 10 years without getting caught when the truth was he loved April. His wife Nikki was honestly just a distraction from the world sometimes. He didn't even share a room with Nikki.

He felt stupid letting April go, she had breast cancer and he helped her with the bills most of the time. It's like he had not only lost a girlfriend but a bestfriend. And she was the best that he ever had. She forced him and Christopher (aka biggie smalls) to be friends again and they had been tight ever since. Whenever Marion (Shuge knight) was around she felt a weird vibe and she let him know that. They got rid of him and later on all his body's caught up to him.

He felt so stupid for letting someone like that go. But it was to late he knew once she cut somebody out she was done.
   —/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/
"Ms. Crooks do you hear me" she shook her head. "My last name is Anderson" she said. " well Ms. Anderson, I'm here to inform you that your 1 month pregnant, this is a high risked pregnancy since you have breast cancer, do you want to ab-" "No I'm not aborting my child, the baby needs a chance just like your momma gave you a chance" she sat up as the doctor prescribed her stuff.

She knew exactly when she got pregnant. The night of valentines was the last time they had seen each other and had intercourses he was the only man she had ever been with. "You are free to go tonight, your car was drove here. Here are you keys." He said handing me my stuff. I thanked him and went downstairs to my car.

I drove to Christopher's crib because that's the only place I know I can stay and be watched over. As I pull up to his big mansion I see jr. outside playing basketball with his moms.

"Wassup faith what you been up to girl" I said hugging her. "Nothing girl I ain't seen you in a while" she said leading me into the house with a little jr. trailing behind us. "How are the treatments going" I signed.

"About that, I'm gonna have to stop for about 8 more months, I went to the doctor and found out I was pregnant after I found out Pac was married" I said with tears rolling down my face.

She looked down and I saw Chris listening in the corner as he put his head down. "Yeah about that" I looked at them crooked. "What you mean faith? Y'all knew about this Chris" I looked at them in disbelief. "We wanted to tell you but-" I shook my head "that's good, nobody cares about April. From now on I got myself, bye lil Chris I love you so much, if you ever want to talk to auntie here's my number" I put my number on a piece of paper and gave it to him then kissed his cheek. "Since y'all couldn't tell me the truth, don't tell Pac the truth either, he doesn't need our baby as a distraction" I said with tears in my eyes.

I looked at Chris and faith one more time then turned around going to my car. Can you stand the rain by new edition played on the radio. I cried as they sang. I headed to Brooklyn where I had supporting family. There were openings for singing at this night bar and I had a nice voice so I would start going there to make my money.

(3 months later)
The bar has been so good to me. I sing 3 times a week, And for every performance which is usually 4 I get 500 dollars. I've made 72,000.00 working there. Tonight I had on a white T-shirt up under my red corset cami dress, I also had in some black heels. My hair was in a bob with my short natural black hair. I had on my earrings and nose piercing. I walked up to the mic and the music started.

(Imagine this in a women's voice)
"I can't remember why we fell apart
From something that was so meant to be, yeah
Forever was the promise in our hearts
Now, more and more I wonder where you are
Do I ever cross your mind, anytime
Do you ever wake up reaching out for me
Do I ever cross your mind anytime
I miss you
Still have your picture in a frame
Hear your footsteps down the hall
I swear I hear your voice, driving me insane
How I wish that you would call
To say
Do I ever cross your mind, anytime
Do you ever wake up reaching out for me
Do I ever cross your mind anytime
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
loneliness and heartache
(No more) crying myself to sleep
(Don't want no more) wondering about tomorrow
Won't you come back to me
Come back to me, oh
Do I ever cross your mind, anytime
Do you ever wake up reaching out for me
Do I ever cross your mind anytime
I miss you
Do I ever cross your mind, anytime
Do you ever wake up reaching out for me
Do I ever cross your mind anytime
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you" I sang letting my heart out.

The truth is I missed Lesane but he lied and I can't take that. I had got me a nice 5 bed 5 bath house in Brooklyn New York. My baby was growing and it was coming close to my 5 month mark. I Performed more songs then got my weekly check and bounced.
———————————————————
Hey y'all. I hope y'all like the introduction of this story. I know in the past I haven't finished books but I hope and pray that I get to at least 40 chapters + an epilogue. I miss you guys and tell me how y'all like this story.
Wrote 4/14/20