Q&A + Facts + HINTS

Hey guys! This chapter was made exclusively for you! So I tried to launch a Q&A and I didn't get many questions. I only got one, so I decided to throw in more fun stuff for you guys! (Although if you still have questions, feel free to put them in comments. I love to read your comments!)

So here is our one and only question:

To be honest, I think this story would be completed in mid-fall, or the earliest, late summer

To be honest, I think this story would be completed in mid-fall, or the earliest, late summer. Because the COVID-19 pandemic is occurring, I will have time to write more but I do hope to also have a nice summer. My story is much longer than I expected it to be, but I do like it. I want things to develop over a good amount of time and not to rush things. I feel that Erin Hunter's stories are at a good pace, but for me, I prefer to write more than explain less.

But I do have an answer that I'm sure all of you are asking for: yes, there will be a series of my Warrior Cat World. Swiftstar's Prophecy is only the first book of the series. I am not sure what to name my series yet, but can you guess what clan our second book will be in?

Here are some random but also interesting facts about the characters and the story!

1. When I was creating our main character, Swiftblossom, I had two types of looks that I wanted and couldn't decide. I also had names for them, and so for simplicity's sake, I named these two cats.

Wolfmask - Long haired, dark gray she-cat with silver-white paws, tail-tip, ear tips, and face. She has brown eyes. Her face is slightly flattened. She has distinct battle scars from previous battles and thick legs. Wolfmask is much larger.

Icewillow - Tall, pretty, slender, silver tabby she-cat with wide blue eyes. She is thin and lithe, unlike Wolfmask. Her ears are tufted and her fur is soft.

As you can tell, Swiftblossom does not have fur in the shades of gray. I changed my mind when creating Swiftblossom and made her a white calico she-cat with amber eyes. Although...I don't think I would mind bringing these two she-cats into my story or future stories....

2. Wolfspirit's father was originally going to be Alderstalk but I realized how insignificant Alderstalk is in the story and to Swiftblossom's life. Plus, Wolfspirit's personality is more like Blizzardtail's.

3. Redstar is an Abyssinian cat.

4. Wolfspirit's and Swiftblossom's first meeting as kits was entirely based off of The Lion King 2 with how Kovu and Kiara met....in case you didn't find out.

5. Snaketail was slightly based off of Bluestar. But I made Snaketail more...selfish. Though, later she'll prove her loyalty.

6. If you haven't noticed this yet, Tawnynose has (or had) two mates. His first mate was Thrush-heart and they had Mudstrike and Brookpelt. But when Tawnynose took interest in Snaketail, he and Thrush-heart broke up. Tawnynose got together with Snaketail. He and the former deputy debated on having kits and they decided that they didn't want kits. But that didn't happen, huh? When Snaketail ran off, Tawnynose got back with Thrush-heart. Though, it is rumored that when Thrush-heart died, the she-cat was expecting a second litter.

7. Whiteoak's family is cursed. It seems that everytime a she-cat is expecting, either she or her mate dies before or after the birth of their kits... They were cursed by some bitter DuskClan cat. This cat will come back.

8. The mother of Echoflower, Baydawn, Eelheart, and Crowbite is a tortoiseshell she-cat.

9. Baydawn is a munchkin cat. And he's also VERY CUTE!

10. I didn't even intend to make Wolfspirit. Swiftblossom was either going to be mates with Hailfrost, Mudstrike, or Mistfur. Honestly, if Wolfspirit did not come into existence, I was going to have her with Mistfur because Mistfur is a hot tom. *Winks*

11. Maplefoot swims sideways thanks to his crooked foot.

12. The largest cat in TideClan is Blizzardtail. Both tall and wide. Though Blizzardtail is just muscular. He thicc.

13. To clear some things up, Blizzardtail and Echoflower used to be best friends.

14. Mousetail and Fogstorm are mates, even though they are both retired.

15. Tortoisetail cherishes Swiftblossom and her littermates (basically Tortoisetail's nephews and nieces) because she is infertile...or is she?

16. Lichenface is a gray Oriental cat. This is why Flaxpaw is skinny. Like his parents, Flaxpaw is thin with delicate red-brown fur; he is Abyssinian, like Redstar. Maplefoot is not an Abyssinian.

17. Minnowstream and Bloompelt did have kits before, but Bloompelt miscarried. Because Bloompelt's heart was as light as a feather, she named her daughter Featherkit.

18. When creating Swiftblossom, I honestly based her off of me mostly because her and I have one thing in common: we both got thick legs xD

Thanks for reading! Consider this a break from our dramatic story! In the comments, I would love to know what you would look like as a cat! You don't have to base yourself physically to yourself, but explain why you would look that way as a cat!

For me, I would love to either be a white cat with distinct gray or black tabby stripes. I would have blue or amber eyes with a stripe underneath each eye, the stripe is horizontal, kinda like war paint. I would have feathery fur and thick legs.

What would you look like?