Important Information Before you Read

Hello there! My name is Morgan, the author of this story. First, I would like to say thank you for investing your time in starting this fanfiction. But second, it is important I inform you about certain contents of this fanfiction.

This fanfiction is set in an alternate universe based on Erin Hunter's world. Though there are similar functions and rules, such as bits of the Warrior Code and Medicine Cat Code, this world is uniquely different. Below is a list of things that I made to clarify to you the differences:

1. The clans are much bigger than the original clans. I made this so to prevent excessive inbreeding in the clans. (I get it, they are cats, but it does get tiring. I will allow some scandals, though.) Due to bigger clans, the territories are much larger and more distinct with each territory to provide for these cats.

2. The Warrior Code is slightly different from the original series. 

-Killing isn't banned but is not condoned (excluding self-defense, of course).

-Sexual assault and grooming will result in banishment from ALL of the clans.

-The Warrior Code permits challenging those who cross the borders but it doesn't exactly state that killing is banned...

-Having a mate and HalfClan kits from another clan isn't prohibited BUT it is highly recommended not to. Conflicts, such as fights, distrust, and the reputation of the clan will be at stake. This is why it is highly not recommended. 

3. The Medicine Cat Code is slightly different from the original series (and honestly, the rules in the original series were only there to create clout).

a.  Medicine cats are allowed to have a mate and kits if they have an apprentice.

4. This is a universe where some cat pelts exist, though their pelt may not be "realistic". For example, a gray cat with brown paws. Simply, I believe that with these cats, these possibilities are high for unique pelts. (For fun, please comment on some unique pelts you've made yourself! I would love to read and imagine them!)

Below are some warnings for this story

This story is slightly more mature than the original series. This story contains many mature themes (violence, child neglect, and many more dark themes. Please note that they are not too strong in the story and by presenting these themes, I do not condone such acts) some viewers may find disturbing or offensive. If you do not like these themes, simply close out of this story.

Any hate comments or spamming will be deleted. You will be blocked and muted.

I do not mind discussions within the comments but if there is heavy cursing or heavy arguing, I will warn the user(s) to stop. If the arguing continues, you will be blocked and muted.

Here is a more light-hearted warning: this story is long for intentions only not to rush the story and to make the characters seem more realistic. Prepare your eyes for the exposure to the screen but always make sure you take a break from the screen and drink water.

REGARDING STEALING

 If I find out that someone has been stealing my work, they will be reported. (Don't worry, if someone did it unintentionally we'll sort things out calmly. ("Stealing" excludes warrior names)

But most importantly, enjoy the story!