Chapter 2: The Wild Area

Third-person

(Y/n) And Milo made it to the train station, the race ended in a draw because (y/n) tripped over Eevee and the riding Gossefleur. The (h/c) haired girl became overdramatic and Milo had to give her a piggyback ride.

"Can I put you down now?" Milo turned his head, causing the riding girl to flinch back. "Sure, you were a good steed." She smiled and patted his peachy orange hair, sliding off the boy's back.

As the two headed in their train with their partners, they found an open corner and claimed it. "Hey, Milo! Look at this!" (Y/n) excitedly flipped the phone to show her closest friend.

"Cool, I bet I can make some awesome curry with those berries." Milo smiled and looked at the pictures on his comrade's phone. "Yeah you bet you're making the food, I am not burning another tent." The two recalled the memory.

(Flashback)

"Hey Milo?" (Y/n) asked her friend. The boy smiled and walked over, after finishing up the tent. "Yeah, (y/n), what's up?" He responded with his accent clearly heard. The girl had set up the cooking utensils and got water to boil.

The peachy orange-haired boy put two and two together and decided his friend wanted to try cooking. "If you want to cook some curry then you're going to need berries and possibly an extra add-in." He smiled and pulled out a satchel of berries.

"What would you suggest?" She pulled out fire starters and a fan. Milo pulled out two Pecha berries and two Cheri berries, "I'd suggest a sweet and spicy curry, but that's just me." He responded to the smaller girl's question.

Short time skip

"Okay now let's get the berries in!" (Y/n) exclaimed and threw the four berries in the mix. Much to her surprise, the fire took much faster and caught the curry on fire!

"Oh no! What do I do!?" She screeched and went to the lake, which was quite close(ahem like a few feet). Milo was looking around to make sure no Bewears were near, trust me they will crush you in the cutest ways possible.

"Hey what's going on here?!? I leave for five minutes and this happens!" A familiar voice sounded loudly. The owner of the voice ran over to his friend and checked her for burns. "Hey, I have a bucket of it will help." (Y/n) suggested, now calmed.

"Sure I'll get it. You stay here." Milo ran to get the bucket.

Time Skip cause I'm lazy

After a ton of water, the fire finally died. "Aww, I burned the tent." The (h/c) haired girl whined, picking up what was left.

"Oh, hey don't go blaming yourself (n/n). I always said I wanted to sleep under the stars, you just made it happen." Milo placed a hand on her shoulder and gave a closed-eyed smile. She smiled back and flopped over on the grass.

(End of flashback)

They both laughed and looked out the window. "Hey look we're almost there!" She pointed out the window. 'Eevee vee!' Her Eevee smiled and got up from her spot on (y/n)'s lap.

"Yeah, we are. I wonder if we'll find any pokemon." Milo answered the excited girl, looking up from playing with Gossefleur. His friend gave him the most confused look, "You wonder if we'll find pokemon? Of course, we will and I'm gonna catch a Yamper!" She said with a fist pump, her Eevee agreed with the idea and shouted too.

The train stopped and the pair got off, (y/n) was excited as normal and rushed out with Milo following in a calmer manner. "Hey, you forgot your stuff again!" He sighed as his friend rushed back to get her belongings.

"Oops, heh I guess I'm just excited to see the wild area again." She gave a sheepish smile and calmed herself. "It's alright, I'm excited too, just please don't go rushing off again." He placed a hand on her shoulder and then grabbed his belongings, "Besides I can't keep you safe if you keep running off and your dad will never forgive me." He explained as they walked into the flourishing wilderness.

"So if we're going to get to Motostoke, we'll need to get around the lake," Milo explained as he watched his pokemon play with (y/n)'s Eevee in the flowers. "Well obviously, you can see the stairway from here." (Y/n) referred to the giant stairway visible from across the lake.

"Yeah but there are multiple ways to get there, knowing you, you'd manage to find the one with pokemon that are impossible to catch." He joked as they began walking around. "Yeah okay, you big meanie. But you would probably lose track of time playing with the first grass type you see." She giggled at the emerald-eyed boy and snatched his sun hat. "Hah, I got the hat! Now I don't have the sun in my eyes!" She laughed as she put the hat on, it fell over her eyes because it was clearly too big.

"I thought you had your own," the boy snatched his hat back with a smile, "and you can't even see with it on." He told the (h/l) haired girl. "Well I'm going to go find some pokemon, I'm guessing we are having lunch here then continuing to the stairway." She then ran off to go catch a pokemon before her friend could respond, Eevee following. Milo then went to go find pokemon as well, the pair both knew where to meet back up.

They both were in progress of their team growing.

Yay, another chapter! I don't have much to say right now so I'll end it here. I hope you liked the chapter,
L signing off