Chapter 35: Time

Before I start, I wanted to point out that this is going through each day (y/n) is unconscious. That's all

Day One-Milo's POV

I hadn't left (y/n)'s hospital room very much, without her it's like the world lost its color. Everyone knew the girl needed me but, I never realized how much I needed her. Her energy and ever positive attitude made my day, though if we never met all those years ago I bet she'd be much different.

The doctors don't have much hope of her waking up but, I say otherwise. She's too stubborn to leave the world if she isn't ready to die, she'd wake up out of pure willpower if she wanted to. That's how that girl is, she has always been like that even if she doesn't show it.

I am disappointed that the doctors would lose hope so soon, I know the situation but really is it that bad? Sometimes you need the right treatment and it may not be in a medical field. The medics say I have to leave the room tonight but, I'm coming back the moment I'm able to.

Day Two

Hey (y/n), it's me as usual and I'm not alone today. Your dad was able to get off work and come visit, he brought flowers and they're your favorite, (f/f). Your team is staying with me and they like the farm but, I don't think they feel the same without you. I don't either.

Oh yeah, Zigzagoon started learning to herd the Wooloo and he's a natural. Mom is probably starting to get overwhelmed with both my team and yours but, it's better than keeping the pokemon cooped up in their pokeballs.

Speaking of pokemon, the chairman decided to postpone the champion battles and give you time to wake up. Maybe he isn't as bad as we thought, though the champion battles were moved back by a week and a half. I've only challenged the two gyms in Circhester since you.....

Yeah but I won both battles and I found out why Gordie didn't want to come to Circhester. Apparently his mom is the ice type gym leader and she tackled him in a hug the moment he stepped in the gym. You would've loved it. Things just aren't the same without you and we all hope you wake up.

Day Three

It's just me and Togepi today, she wanted to show you the words she learned. I'm really proud of her and you would be proud too, she learned two words: happy and day. Glaceon got stuck watching the others and I feel bad for the rest of your team, they have to deal with Glaceon's wrath.

Your hospital room is getting filled with gifts from everyone though, I haven't seen one from Lance. Your brother should've heard about your condition by now, it's like.... Uh nevermind.

Everyone else has gotten all the gym badges and I plan on getting my last two once you are awake. You remember Noibat right? Well he's a Noivern now and he has to sleep in the barn with all the Wooloo. Glaceon and Riolu have gotten closer, Glaceon actually doesn't mind Riolu's antics anymore.

Oh I have to go now, the doctors and their curfew system.

Day Four

Hey (y/n), you're really starting to worry me you know. Everyone had a meet up earlier and they all said I haven't been the same, I believe it. Four days now, four days since you were froze, and four days I have been broken. I haven't been sleeping well lately, maybe I'm just scared if I sleep the moment I get up they'll tell me you're gone.

Good news though, Cherubi evolved into a Cherrim and she loves hanging out in your garden. In fact, the last time I was there I saw so many new plants and it's all thanks to Cherrim. If only you could wake up to see it, but I have all the time in the world. Though you don't, if I remember they said they are pulling the IVs in a few days.

Please come back, (y/n).

Day Five

Today you have more visitors than just me, Nessa and Leon came with me. They are just as worried as I am and your presence is getting missed. Leon said he missed you calling him a directionless eggplant and Nessa said she needed to tell you something, I just came because these days I practically live here.

Togepi learned more words also, love and you. I heard her talking to herself and she said, 'Love you Mom.' The scene was possibly the cutest thing ever. I wish you could've been there.

I have to go now, Dad said he needed help with late night rounds.

Day Six

"Day six, oh please be awake today." I sighed as I opened the door to her hospital room, taking the familiar seat beside her bed. "A lot happened today, (y/n). Togepi evolved into a Togetic and now she doesn't need to be carried anymore, she flies everywhere." I entwined my hand with hers, her fingers limply kept in position by mine.

A tear rolled down my face, "When are you coming back, I can't make sense of the world without you." I felt the limp fingers tense in my hand and looked straight at her.

A few coughs were made, "Sounds like you, farmer boy." Her voice sounded and it was like the color was painted back in my life, I quickly wrapped my arms around her.

"(y/n), you're here." I murmured and pulled away, just studying the features of her face that were hidden when she was unconscious.

I'd wait until the end of time.

What'd you think!? I don't know what to put
L signing off