Chapter 42: Here in Hammerlocke! Again!

Your POV

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand after I heard a ding and looked in my notifications, a familiar name popped up and I smiled. The text read, is everything going okay? I replied with a yep and sat up, looking out the window and seeing the sun rising.

I had managed to get a hotel room in Hammerlocke and I have to say, it's amazing. They let us have our pokemon out and their food rivals Milo's! It was a lesser known hotel called The Dragon's Crown and it's gorgeous too, with beautiful flowers and a small fountain in front of it.

My phone dinged again, did you get the badge? I went to reply but another text was made before I could, who am I kidding, of course you did. I smiled at the boy's faith in my team's strength and mine as well, I quickly replied with a short description of what happened and his reply was, that's great! I have to go now, I have the early shift in the farm today. I said bye and got up, getting ready for the day and quickly looking at the date, good I still have a few days left and by then I should be able to walk alone. I smiled at my thoughts. "Alright you guys we're training today, I heard from Raihan the gym here is extremely hard and I want to be ready." I spoke to the now awake team of six and they all jolted up, minus Noivern who was still sleeping right by the door which was his way of protecting me.

"Alright Glaceon." I huffed as the ice type smirked and froze one of the bat's wings, instantly waking him up and Ninetails then melted the ice. 'VERN!!' He screeched at Glaceon and was responded with a smirk and a stern talking to, 'Togetic?' I looked down and saw the white fairy had moved to my lap, 'Mom it's day.' She spoke again and looked out the window.

"Yes sweetheart it's day and today we're looking around Hammerlocke a bit after training." I smiled and stood up, leaning against the wall and bed until Lucario got Glaceon to leave Noivern alone and came to help me.

"C'mon you guys, let's go." I spoke and our group of seven left the room, walking into the lobby so we could eat breakfast.

Short time skip

After breakfast we found a training pitch and I asked Lucario to let me sit on the bench beside the pitch, who then went to spar with Glaceon and Ninetails, Boltund, and Noivern started sparring the winner battling who was waiting. Togetic sat with me and babbled about random things, since the others were much stronger and she normally sat with me anyways.

The sparring was really good too, Glaceon learned Freeze-Dry and Lucario got stronger with his Bone Rush. Ninetails learned Extrasensory, Boltund got stronger with his electric attacks, and Noivern learned Draco Meteor. Togetic mainly got better with her words rather than attacks but, I'm probably not going to send her out in the battle and she isn't really interested in battling unless I am.

"You want to check out Hammerlocke now?" I asked the team after about an hour of training and was responded with a couple yes's and no's. The usual trio, Glaceon, Lucario, and Togetic said yes and the other three said no, so I called back the boys and the trio and I set off.

'Glaceon!' I saw the ice type staring wide eyed at the clothes in a clothing store and I looked at mine, the usual overalls and (f/c) shirt. Maybe it's time to change it up, I smiled and we all walked in.

"What should I wear?" I asked half to myself and was answered with Lucario fawning over a creme sweater with flowers and a Morelull. 'Lucario.' My pokemon pointed at it and I nodded in agreement, finding a pair of black jeans and (f/c) boots to go with it.

Quickly finding the changing room and changing into the clothes, man I look good in this, Milo sure will be surprised. I smiled as I leaned against the back wall and looked in the mirror. "What do you guys think? " I questioned the trio and got happy cheers in response. "Hey Togetic?" I called to the white fairy, "Can you give this to that lady over there?" I pointed to the cashier and Togetic flew over, giving the cashier the money and we left.

The rest of the day was fun, we ate lunch at the battle café and checked out all the shops there. Togetic found a flower shop too and I found out her favorite flowers are blue bonnets, we got a few and Togetic decorated my hair with them.

But all days have to come to an end and we finished the day by calling Milo, it was Togetic's idea. I placed my phone on the nightstand and put it on speaker, the ringing going a few times before being answered. "Ello?"

'DAD!!!!' Togetic screeched into the speaker and I cringed, "Togetic he can hear you when you talk normally, you'll make Milo deaf if you shout like that." I scolded and got a sorry in return.

"Oh hey, how is Hammerlocke?" I smiled and told him about what happened today.

"Oh and we're staying in this hotel called The Dragon's Crown and you'd love it, it's got flowers and their food rivals yours." I spoke with delight. 'Glaceon Glace ceon.' I heard Glaceon speak up with joy and I giggled softly at her excitement.

"Well then, I'd come see your matches but it's hard to make time with the farm work and Arin's training. But after the gym challenge maybe you could show it to me." His sweet voice sounded through the phone and I asked how his day was, sighing happily as I listened to him speak with fondness.

Togetic yawned and mumbled, 'Night Mom and Dad.' Which stopped Milo from explaining and I smiled, "Goodnight Togetic." I said with a motherly tone.

"You act more like a mom each day." Milo spoke once more.

"Yeah but don't forget your still dad." I retorted and placed Togetic on the bed .

"Yeah yeah, hey it's getting late and shouldn't you be well rested for your gym battle?" Milo reminded with a knowing tone.

"Yeah I probably should get to bed, night Milo."

"Night (y/n)." He spoke softly and hung up.

Two chapters in one day! Nothing much to say
L signing off
(Edited)