Chapter 5:Games W/ Friends, What Can Go Wrong

Your POV

The day before, Milo and I had just returned to Turffield. I kinda got an earful from dad about how we shouldn't have been out that late, the usual worried parent starter pack. The rest of our friends had made it just before dusk and were all camping together, so we decided to join them.

(Flashback)

After hearing the ranting from my dad I got a text, it was from Nessa. She was telling me where their campsite was because they planned to play games as a group. Well minus Leon, he made it to Turffield by 3:00 and was out by 4:30. I didn't bother texting Milo because Nessa probably told him before me and left after telling my father.

My friends had decided to camp out near a few trees, their tents made a circle and the colors were of the owner's favorite pokemon type. Nessa was fixing up her tent so being well me, I decided to scare her. Creeping up behind her and quickly placing my hands on her shoulders, she flashed forward and got covered in her tent.

"BAHAHA!!! That was great!" I exploded into laughter, "I'm gonna kill you!" Nessa screeched at me with her black and blue hair all frizzy and in her face. "Go ahead kill me, don't start crying if Milo totally shuns you," I whispered to her with a cheeky grin. "Fine, I won't kill you." She huffed and went to sit next to the fire.

"You going to set up your tent, (y/n)?" I heard Bea ask me, I went to grab my rolled-up tent only to find...

It was missing!! "I forgot it, but at least I brought my sleeping bag. I can just sleep under the stars." I responded after freaking out about my (f/c) tent. "If you say so. Hey Nessa, when will we start the games?" The gray-haired girl asked. I looked around to see who was here, blue: Nessa, orange: Bea, black: Piers, red and blue: Raihan, and there was another tent. It was gray, I wonder whose tent that belongs to, I thought.

Milo was still not here, check that, he just got here. "Hurry up Milo, I can't wait to play," Raihan complained as usual. His Zigzagoon was bouncing along after him and stopped once he saw Milo stop. "I just got here, Raihan, can you give me a minute to set up?" Milo responded calmly to the future dragon tamer.

Piers instantly noticed the dark type pokemon, "I thought you were only catching grass types, Milo." He spoke up with major confusion threaded in his voice. The others became confused when Piers pointed the Zigzagoon out, Milo just smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck.

I sighed and answered for him, "I originally caught Zigzagoon but, when I took him out of his Pokeball he became attached to Milo instead. Now it's impossible to get him to stay anywhere Milo isn't." I recalled the memory with fondness. I heard many oh's, "Heh, she's right, this guy is practically tied to me like a Diglet to the ground." He confirmed my explanation and sat with the rest of us, Zigzagoon curling up in his lap and falling asleep.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to introduce you to a new friend I made." Raihan set down his phone, big shocker, and went to go find someone. "So what are you planning for us, Nessa?" I turn to the water-loving girl, purely scared of what she may or may not have planned.

"Oh you'll see, this is payback for scaring me earlier." She smiled and grabbed a pillow from her tent to sit on. "You're pure evil, you know that Nessa." I joked as I placed my hands behind my head and laid on the grass. "Yeah I know, it's fun seeing you scared of my plans." She gave a closed-eyed smile and started talking to Milo and Bea.

When is Raihan coming back, I can't take the suspense of this, I mentally growled. After a few more minutes, "Hey I'm back!" I sat up to see Raihan and another boy, he had silver hair and yellow tips, he was also wearing a shirt with the rock type symbol. He's kinda cute, though I wouldn't say it's like that, I thought as I studied the new boy. "Meet Gordie, he's a rock type specialist and moved here about a week before the gym challenge started." Raihan introduced.