About (y/n) and Others

Before I continue with the story, I wanted to give some things about (y/n) and the others. This is just some facts or info so reading this isn't totally necessary.

- About (y/n)'s mom, she isn't alive. Mother passed about four years before the tree incident in an accident. Which is why (y/n) stayed at Milo's most of the time when she was younger. I know, traumatic for a three year old.

- Currently (y/n) and friends are all about 14 or 15.

- I know I've shown that our travel partners have known each other for a long time but, the two met a few months after the accident. (Y/n)'s Father and Milo's parents became good friends and in turn meant the two kids played together a great amount of time.

- (Y/n) does have a sibling. She has an older brother who moved to another region  after their mother's death.

- (Y/n) still doesn't feel totally safe around the tree Milo fell out of. She gets guilt stricken whenever they pass the tree and still worries Milo hasn't forgiven her yet, even though he's forgiven her many times.

- Whenever she has nightmares, she often would go to Milo and they would make tea or warm milk and cuddle up until they fell asleep.

- When Piers first met the heathens, which was just (y/n), Milo, Nessa, and Leon at the time, he had a crush on (y/n). He lost the feelings when he found out Milo liked her as well because, he didn't want to lose a friend because of a rivalry.

- Speaking of the heathens, the group earned the nickname from (y/n) When they all played truth or dare for the first time and did the stupidest things. Such as running through town in only their underwear(Raihan and Leon), waking up a bunch of sleeping pokemon(Nessa), and enduring being an extrovert for a week(Piers).

- The story Piers told Gordie is true. (Y/n) knows Milo won't stand up for himself and acts like his guard when it comes to situations like this. It's happened a few times and let's just say the first time wasn't pretty. They were six years old and (y/n) beat the kid up so badly the kid ended up in a hospital for a few days.

- Milo's mother is like a surrogate mother for (y/n), (y/n) looks up to her and has, on more than one occasion, barged into Milo's house in the middle of the night because she couldn't sleep. Her mother would always cuddle with her when she couldn't sleep so, (y/n) would do the same with Milo's mom.

- If you haven't known them for very long, you'd think (y/n) and Milo are a couple. Tons of people are surprised they aren't when they meet them. Because of this, (y/n)'s dad calls Milo her boyfriend and jokes about him being his future son in law.

- Their friends often referred to the two as friends with benefits when they were younger. Being the 7 and 8 year olds they were, they didn't understand what it meant and were told to stop referring to (y/n) and Milo as that by the adults.

- The reason why Milo prefers (y/n) not to wander around alone is because, once (y/n) got lost in the wild area. They found her near the Giant's Seat after a few days, she made her shelter with a Steelix in it's cave. The Steelix attacked the first responders that came to bring her home because it saw the young (y/n) as an abandoned child(you get what I mean). Milo never let (y/n) leave his sight for a month afterwards and still gets worried sick if he doesn't know where she is, he is getting better about it though.

- Kabu did get stuck babysitting (y/n) and Milo, since they followed him everywhere when he visited Turffield and their parents entrusted Kabu with the job of watching them. He has literally played tea party with (y/n) before and (y/n) never lets him live it down. The two look at Kabu like an uncle and Kabu feels like it.

- (Y/n) has bottled up her emotions, after her mother passed and her brother moved. For a while she was quite unresponsive to her surroundings, this habit stopped before the tree incident but came back again afterwards. Milo finally got her to become the normal hyperactive (y/n) When they were ten.

- Milo first realized he had feelings for (y/n) When they were 11. He realized how much he couldn't function knowing his friend was lost or wasn't responsive, thus him going to his dad for help.

- Okay, (y/n) hasn't noticed Milo's feelings for her because she mostly thinks of him as a close friend. That's why she is oblivious to that, though she does have a hunch but never thinks about it. 

- Milo feels that (y/n) doesn't like him the way he does and often thinks of the worst possible outcomes if he told her. While, (y/n) doesn't know how she feels.

- After Arin gave Milo his hat, Milo would hang out with Arin when (y/n) was busy. Arin actually gave Milo Gossefleur, when he told Milo about the gym challenge. He endorsed Milo and gave him Gossefleur as his first pokemon. (Y/n) was endorsed by Kabu and Kabu suggesting that her dad gave her an Eevee.

- Kabu often hopes that (y/n) will take over the gym when he retires. Though doubts it because of her inability to stay in one place all the time and her tendency to forget.

- Nessa was a bit jealous when she realized Milo liked (y/n) but, she pushed the feeling away. Though sometimes the feeling comes up and Nessa cringes when she hears how Milo talks about (y/n).

- I actually based (y/n) off of my personality. (Y/n)'s backstory doesn't have anything to do with my life though.

That's all, if you have any questions that I didn't answer or want to know something I didn't talk about feel free to ask away. Hope this gives more insight on backstory and the events before the first chapter.
L signing off