Chapter 44: Wyndon

Before I start I'm telling you guys now this won't be too long since the last chapter was almost two thousand words.

Your POV

I slid off Noivern and stretched, "Man is it good to be walking without any problems." I felt a couple bones pop and huffed. We had landed on a flying taxi spot because of the clearing and I was now taking in my surroundings.

"(y/n)!" I heard my name get called and turned to see a fluffy haired boy running up to me, Leon. "Did you do it?" He asked.

"Do what?"

"Defeat Rei."

I smiled and showed him a complete badge ring, "Yup and I'm planning on beating all of you and the champion himself." I smirked and Lee shook his head.

"I'm going to be the champion but, c'mon we gotta get you registered." The golden eyed boy grabbed my arm and took off, pulling me along and long story short it was his Charizard that led the way because Leon is a directionless eggplant.

"Woah, the stadium is huge!" I had stars in my eyes as we approached the Wyndon stadium and Lee let me go, "So where's everyone else?" I asked as we walked up the stairs.

"They're in the locker room and waiting for the first matches to start, Piers and Milo are in the stands since they dropped out. We've actually been wondering when you would get here too and they'll be excited to see you made it, it's not just us though two guys named Axle and Peter made it too." Leon continued rambling on and I registered, then being led to the locker room and all attention turned to us.

A messy blue haired boy was closest, "Surprised to see you short stack, how's the useless Togepi?" A snarky voice left his mouth as he approached me. "It's probably still a weakling just like it's new trainer, I bet the gym leaders took pity on your weakness and just gave you their badges." The taller boy smirked arrogantly and looked down at me.

"I will not hesitate to make you eat dirt again, Axle. Oh and just for the record, she's a Togetic now and can speak near perfect English." I retorted and walked past him, meeting up with my own friends. "So how's the wait been?"

"Boorrriinnngg." I instantly heard Gordie whine and Raihan agreeing wholeheartedly.

"It's not too bad, but enough about us we want to hear about you." Nessa then encouraged me to speak.

"Yeah how did you get around so fast?" I heard Bea speak up as she stopped training to come sit with us.

"I rode Noivern and from Turffield to Spikemuth, it took about three hours to get there. He's fun to ride and he's much better than a flying taxi. Oh and Lucario helped me walk around, the guy has a huge crush on Glaceon and it's really amusing to watch." I continued explaining until the matches started up.

Gordie was first to battle and he was going against Peter, I paid no attention to the boy so I didn't really know what he looked like. It lasted about twenty minutes and what do you know, the rockhead won.

I heard my name get called and found a gym staff member, "(y/n), you're up next."

"Let's do this."

As I said, short chapter. It was just a fill in so the next chapter will be the battle scenes. Hope you liked it
L signing off
(Edited)