Chapter 29: Her Child

Your POV

So I explained the whole story about how I came to get Togepi, Bea had stars in her eyes when I told them the part where I punched Axle. I was enjoying telling the tales of my epic battles and even cooler wins, I always did though. Then we entered through the automatic doors of the gym,

I instantly saw that messy blue hair and narrow my eyes. Milo seemed to notice the change in the atmosphere and followed my gaze, his eyes narrowed just a little. "Ignore him, (y/n), it won't do any good to blow up on him here." The young farmer murmured calmly, I knew he was right but I wanted to go and throw the punches I didn't get to when I first saw him. Begrudgingly, I nodded and we caught up with the other girls.

"What was that about?" Nessa asked once we caught up, I glared and opened my mouth to speak but the voice that sounded wasn't mine.

"Nothing, we thought we saw something." Milo answered, giving me a sideways glance. I huffed but, said nothing and Glaceon chirped out something to me. This earned a sigh and a nod, we then stopped and all sat down with everyone else.

'Gepi!!' I heard the voice of my 'child', then I remembered Milo was still holding her. "Hey, Togepi, what's wrong?" I voiced, looking over to the young pokemon with a soft gaze. My answer was Togepi reaching for me, this pokemon, I think she thinks she's a human sometimes. I thought with a smile, taking her from Milo's lap and setting the pokemon in my own.

"(y/n)..." I looked up from playing with Togepi and Glaceon and found the person who spoke was Raihan, I hummed in response and the young dragon tamer gestured to the pokemon in my lap.

I rolled my eyes and explained it for the third time today, which what frustrated me even more was all he said in response was 'oh '. I grumbled and looked next to me, Milo was gone. Probably talking to Piers again.

A trainer came out and I stood up, "Hey I'm heading in. See you all after I get the badge." I started off.

Togepi's POV yes, you read it right

After the challenge

I happily looked around from Mom's arms, I don't remember what she was doing but I wanted to see. I was saved from the mean guy by Mom and now she's Mom, I think she deserves that and I want to be just like her. Mom traveled with this other guy and she calls him Milo, I like him a lot and I think Mom does too because when they are near each other they both get really nervous. I've never felt like that so... I don't really know why they feel like that.

"Hey, Togepi," I looked up and saw big sister, Mom calls her Glaceon but I think big sister suits her better, "(y/n) will probably sit you out on the sidelines for the gym battle." Gym battle? What's that? Eh, I don't really want to know I just want to watch Mom, I was really excited for the event she was really excited about.

"Okay, big sister." I stopped looking at her and looked back ahead, Mom felt really nervous maybe she was going to see Milo and talk to him! "Hey, big sister? Why does Mom get nervous when she's near Milo?" I asked, Mom looked down at me and maybe she would answer my question! Mom's face was the color of one of the spots on my eggshell, she always gets like that when someone talks about Milo and certain things.

"Hey let's not talk about that, sweetheart." She smiled, I smiled too and nodded happily Mom could tell what we said but everyone else couldn't, I thought it was really odd. I just noticed that we left a tunnel and I squealed when I saw how many people were cheering Mom on. "Yeah, go Mom!!" I cheered, big sister laughed and Mom smiled.

Then there was a old lady who started talking to Mom, I didn't pay attention to what the lady said. All I heard was her name, Opal, what a weird name. Opal was really funny too, she made a funny face before she sent out another pokemon.

Mom told me to sit beside her and watch, of course I agreed because I'm not saying no to Mom. She sent out brother Ninetails to play, or fight maybe? I don't know what they were doing doing, it's not like I paid attention at all because I was too busy humming the song Mom sang before she fell on Milo and got all nervous. I love thinking about that, sometimes I think of Milo as Dad since they are so close.

"Watch closely Togepi, you might learn something." Big sister nudged me and I snapped from my thoughts, I huffed, but why should I pay attention? "Look Togepi, (y/n) wants you to grow up strong and you can't do that if you don't learn from battles."

I nodded and watched, Mom was doing really good... I think. The lady sent out a last pokemon and made her turn into a giant cake, it made me realize how hungry I was. But I ignored it when I saw sister Cherubi turn giant and send a purple goo at the cake, it was really cool looking. Then I payed attention, watching each move without another thought until Mom won!

I wanted to cheer so loud and in a way the whole crowd could understand me, so I mimicked their voices. "Go Mom!!!"

So how's you like Togepi's POV? Also question, what pokemon should Milo get next? That's all for now
L signing off