One Shot: Peace

So ummmmm I'm sorry if you cry and also I was given this idea by a friend, this isn't part of the book and is not hinting at anything.

Milo's POV

I stared blankly at a headstone before me and sighed, the flowers I held in my hand dropped to the muddy ground and made a soft thud.

"Hey, (y/n)," I stopped for a moment and let out a soft cry, "how's heaven?" I tried to lighten my own mood but, failed terribly. I could just barely keep my own tears in and even then I let a few slip.

The girl had passed away a couple weeks ago and I refused to leave my room other than to get food and essentials this was actually the first time I got myself to come to her gravestone. (Y/n) was reckless and got caught in a terrible blizzard, sadly not making it and when I heard the news I was devastated. They found her just barely alive and leaning against a rock, with a couple flowers in hand that she refused to let go of and said they were for me. Those same flowers I replanted in a flower bed.

"Life's hard without you and I still sometimes find myself walking to your house for advice or to hang out." I continued quietly, stopping at that to contain my harsh sobs. Afterwards I smiled slightly, "Your flowers are blooming nicely, (y/n)." I murmured lightly and looked up, only to look back down when I find a lifeless, cloudy sky above.

If only I was with you that day, then maybe you would be helping me replant those and not watching from above. I sighed sadly.

Third person

The boy continued to stare in silence, as if some amazing miracle would come from it and bring his dull life back into brightness. "Maybe I should just give her peace." He mumbled.

A see through, starry figure showed and wrapped a ghostly arm around the boy's back, her presence completely unknown to him and it was like a hallucination itself. With (h/l) hair and a childish aura, the figure giggled and disappeared in an unknown flash. Like a spirit parting ways with the living and nothing left behind but a soft whisper and a couple flower petals falling onto the ground.

"Yeah she deserves peace." Milo smiled.

okay yeah it was short, but I like it a bunch. Hope you did too.

L signing off
(

Edited)