A Day With Kabu

This isn't an actual chapter. I wanted to give a little story about when Milo and (y/n) followed Kabu and if you read the About (y/n) and Others, yes the tea party is included. Also if you read that this is after the time of her unresponsive faze but before the tree incident. Let's get into it!

"Milo, look it's Kabu!!" I pointed to the fire type gym leader, the guy was native to Hoenn and moved here before we were born. "Aren't we supposed to leave him alone?" Milo sighed as I pulled him along to follow Kabu. "So, it's not like we're going to interact with him." I smiled. " okay but if we get in trouble it is in you. " Milo hesitantly agreed. "That's the spirit!"

So that's what we did, we spent the day shadowing Kabu. "What cute kids you have there, sir." The flower shop keeper smiled one of Turffield's famous smiles, then gestured to us. " What? I don't have any kids. " Kabu the turned to see us.

"(y/n), I knew we would get in trouble." Milo whispered loudly and looked up to Kabu. "Shut it, Milo. He might not get angry at us." I said at the same volume.

Kabu knelt down to our height and sighed, "Am I that interesting? I didn't expect to be tailed by two bothers like you." What he said was surprising, "So you aren't mad?" Milo spoke up, his voice still nervous. He shook his head, "Where do two live, I can walk you home." Kabu offered, we answered and set off .

So after that, Kabu made good acquaintances with our parents and became fond of me and Milo.

"Aww too bad Milo is stuck on the farm, Kabu is visiting again." I had set up a small tea party set in th backyard. "Should I get a seat for Kabu? Or course I should, it's rude to leave a guest to stand." I dragged over another chair, then ran inside when I heard my dad call me.

"Kabu Kabu!! Come on, I have a surprise for you!!" I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the backyard. "See! I even got a chair for you so I wasn't rude." I was bursting with energy and say in my seat.

"I see that, but what is it that you set up?" I puffed out my cheeks and folded my arms at that. "Are you that blind? It's a tea party." I ran into the house to get my dad.

"No sorry sweetie." I got frustrated . "WHAT YOU CAN'T COME TO MY TEA PARTY!! DAD I MADE BISCUITS!!" I shouted quite disappointed he couldn't make it, he was too busy making calls on his phone with his snobby boss.

"Okay, you want some biscuits? If not I'll just give you tea." I held out a plate with the golden brown bread on it. "Sure I'll take one, ya nuisance. I can't stay for long though, Arin wanted to talk to me about something." Kabu took a biscuit and began eating it. "Okay then. I'll pour the tea."

We continued my little party for a bit until Kabu had to leave. "I have to go now." Kabu stood up, the table and chairs were so small he accidentally knocked everything over. I was angry but, Kabu can get angrier so I just did my best to hold on the anger. He quickly apologized and left to the stadium, "Aww I wanted to give some of the biscuits to Milo." I sighed, picking up what was left.

Another time he visited, both me and Milo were there. "So are we going to the stadium?" I asked my peach haired friend. I was riding on his back since I was so light, "Yeah, apparently Arin wanted us to see a pokemon battle between gym leaders." He answered as we walked in the stadium.

"Arin? Isn't he the dude that have you the hat?" I asked, I was wearing the hat and it blocked the sun for both of us. He nodded, "Lets sit here." Milo set me down on a bench as the two gym leaders entered into the field. I didn't pay much attention to any of it. "I bet Kabu will win, he has the fire type advantage." I pointed out. "But Arin still has a chance."

The battle ended in a draw, both sides were evenly matched. "Kabu you did awesome!" I squealed and wrapped my arms around his legs since I was short. "Thank you. You're still a nuisance you know." Kabu picked me up and set me on his shoulders. "But you out up with us." I countered and got a chuckle in return. "Kabu why do you put up with us, if we're such a bother?" Milo asked when we sat on a bench.

"For one, if I didn't you'd still follow me everywhere. Two, I enjoy watching you guys even if you bothers." He patted Milo's back with a smile. "That's why I put up with you."

Scree I hope you liked it. I thought you would want to hear the tea party story and how they interacted when they were younger. Nothing much else to say
L signing off

Quote of the day -
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
          - Eleanor Roosevelt