Chapter 49: It All Comes Back

Your POV

I heard a steady beep, it was like a metronome..... I also heard voices breaking the rhythmic beep, but they were extremely muffled.

What's that?

I saw darkness... Only darkness.

I decided to open my eyes a sliver.... I saw a ton a wires attached to me and a single person and.. Pokemon?

What? What happened?

My eyes then fell shut and I lost myself in darkness once more. A seemingly infinite drop of night.

..........

I sighed sadly as I was once again thrown into a pit of black, it was always like this. My vision would come back and I would see memories of something, then I would lose my sight to the enveloping, star lacking night. First my days with a man named Kabu, then when I helped my friend on the farm, and my latest memories.

I was dared to sit by the tree for ten minutes and then it became like a nightmare, after that I was pulled from the horrid thoughts by two friends. The second memory started with me being brought to my garden by Mom's singing and I started crying because I remembered in the memory she died the next day, my mom then became Milo and I realized something. I breathed out softly, my lifesaver.

With that thought my eyes flew open and I instantly sat up, only to be met by a harsh, blinding glare of lights and raising my right arm to shield my eyes. The lights still glared into my eyes and I realized,

My arm was gone.

I started to panic but, was stopped by two people grabbing my shoulders and holding me still. My panic still raged through my mind and I started breathing rapidly, the once steady beep going haywire.

"(y/n) calm down, you'll hurt yourself if you freak out!" I know that voice, I blankly looked for the owner of the voice and found a girl that looked about fourteen or fifteen. With the familiar features of mahogany hair and ocean blue eyes, the girl seemed to smile a little when I met her gaze and my shoulders were released from the tight grip once my panic was gone.

I opened my mouth to speak but was stopped, "Don't rush it, you just woke up." Another familiar voice this one smooth and mature, I grumbled and started speaking anyway even though I could tell my throat would hurt from it.

"What.... What happened?" I strained to croak out , I felt like my entire body had gone through immense torture and the arm I still had stung like it had been struck by a thousand needles over and over. I got no answer, "Where.... am I?"

Then I got a response, "Your in the hospital, in Anistar City." This one I also knew, it was a young sounding and it definitely belonged to a boy.

I huffed after a moment, "But Anistar City .... It isn't in Galar," I looked down, "I must be dreaming still." I then muttered.

"(y/n), you aren't in Galar. You've been in Kalos for five years now and were planning to go back but..." The male voice sounded and I looked over to its owner, a boy about eleven maybe with amber eyes and messy red hair.

"What!?" I freaked out but coughed quite a few times from the sharp stab of pain at my raised voice, after I stopped coughing I spoke again, "Okay... explain everything from the beginning."

The older woman explained it all, she looked like an older, female version of the boy. As she explained I started getting bits of memories.