FIVE

Royalty's POV

It was getting more harder for some patients to open, but in the end I did soften them up. Some said they wanted to come regular because they feel more comfortable being here. I felt sorry for most of them.

One guy I met his name is Damian Cahill was framed for something he didn't do and the evidence pointed straight to him. He had to serve his time in prison for 10 years. He misses his family, and his little girl who was turning 3 in a few days. Now imagine his child has to grow up while his dad was rotting in prison for something he didn't do.

I open my last file for the day. I was hoping that this one would be easy to talk too.

NAME: Rodríguez

SURNAME: De Greiff

DATE OF BIRTH: 26/06/1990

AGE: 30 SEX: Male

CHARGE: Murder

SENTENCE: Life in prison

CASE DATE: 25/09/2015

OVER COUNTLESS MURDERS WERE TAKEN PLACE IN THE LAST FEW YEARS.

VICTIM PABLO ALEJANDRO PEÑA WAS FOUND SHOT DEAD. BULLET FOUND ON HIS FOREHEAD BETWEEN HIS EYES. BODY FOUND BY THE POLICE.

VICTIM FABIO ESCOBAR FOUND STABBED ON HIS HEART, DIED IMMEDIATELY ON THE SPOT. BODY FOUND BY THE POLICE.

VICTIM DAVID DENIS FOUND A BULLET ON HIS LEFT ARM SHOULDER. DIED ON THE WAY TO THE HOSPITAL. BODY FOUND BY THE POLICE.

The way i was so shocked, I stopped reading. So this is him and he will be one of my patients. This is what I was trying to avoid, meeting him. This is the man I don't want to meet and fate had to fiddle in my life. Why is he even one of my patients.

The door opens and I get startled by that. I look up to see him being dragged in. He looked very uncomfortable and angry. It seems like he doesn't like being controlled and I understand why. He's very dominant even by looking at him.

"Great, another fucking shrink," He said in annoyance. "Do you mind taking me back to my cell."

The guard looks at me and I signal him to leave us. He takes of the handcuffs and leaves the one on his legs. After the guard leaves Rodríguez throws himself on the sofa and looks at me.

"Ain't you too young to be a shrink." I roll my eyes at that question. What's up with people asking me that question. I don't answer him and continue looking at him.

As he lays on the sofa he looks up at the ceiling. "You know there's nothing I'm going to say to you, this is fucking useless."

Well he's going to take sometime for him to be comfortable with me, but I'm going to make him crack.

"Well, so he's the dangerous guy in this prison." I whispered to myself.

"I know your type, someone who pretends to be tough." I look at him trying to get something from him.

"I never pretend sweetie, I am tough." He smirks. "Do you even know who I am?"

"Yes, Rodríguez De Greiff the most feared mafia boss." I answer him in a sarcasm tone.

"Exactly sweetheart."

"Well, you don't scare me." I said to him trying to be brave.

He turns to me and chuckles. He's laugh was sexy and very deep. "Really sweetheart?" He said as he walks closer to me. The more he got close, the more my heart started beating fast.

He finally got close to me and pinned me against my chair. "That's what I thought." He whispered in my ear and laughed.

"Don't make this harder for me Rodríguez, I'll be here everyday and in any other way you will end up talking." I say that trying to sound brave, but clearly it wasn't really working out for me.

"Anyway you'll be here two hours why don't at least tell me about your life in prison." I ask politely hoping he would talk to me

"I have better things to do than sit here with you and talk for two hours." He rolls his eyes, not really into this.

"Really like what?" I ask, maybe thinking he'll tell me something.

He sits up and looks at me. He didn't say a word for a minute. It's like he was trying to read my mind, Which was really getting kinda weird for me.

"Why don't you just give up little bunny!" He was already testing my patients and I was already getting annoyed. It's been only thirty minutes since he arrived and I feel suffocated with him being around.

"You know what Rodriguez it's ok, I'll wait." I said, putting my note pad on the my lap and folded my arms

"Well than bunny, you will be waiting for forever." He smirked and leaned back against the sofa. I honestly wanted to punch his handsome smug face. I narrow my eyes thinking I literally just called him this psychopath of a man handsome.

We sat there and no one said a word. I did give him one of my snacks and he gladly accepted it. I heard a knock on the door and i knew time was up, which I was really glad cause the silent room was getting awkward and the tension was really getting to me.

"Till next time bunny." He winked at me and left. I sigh feeling I had a long day. There was something I had to tell my parents when I get home. I wasn't even sure how I was going to approach this subject to my parents. I sigh really frustrated at the day I had.

I look at his eyes before I left. My thought was why do they seem familiar to me. I gasp realizing those eyes were the same eyes I saw in my dream. It can't be him.

I greeted Antoine and Scott goodbye and left to go home. Now it was time to to speak to my parents about finally moving out.